Fiber 1 bars!!

• ACK!!! Never buying these again..the worst stomach pains and they are turning me into a MAJOR gassy lassy!! Thank gosh Im not at work right now!
  • They should be named Fart Bars
  • Ladybird you have me cracking up!

Did you try the regular ones or the 90-cal ones? I was wondering if the 90 cal ones would have the same effect on me ...
  • OMG I bouught a box once- eat no more than 1 a day and spread them out- they gave me the WORST gas ever!
  • I actually eat one for breakfast every day. They taste good, are filling and obviously have a lot of fiber! They DO give you gas though. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to "catch up" with me until after I get home from work.
  • I love them. I try to have one every morning also. The gas is a bit much. Thank goodness I am like Northern Exposure it does not catch up with me until I get home from work.
  • We brought them on a hiking/camping trip a couple of years ago and were each vying to be the "lead dog" on the trail.
  • Ha, I eat 1-2 per day plus a bowl of Fiber One for breakfast! Funny how each of our bodies are different.
  • I think something's changed in me ... I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE Kashi Go Lean Crunch and ate it every single morning and used it as a snack - eating it dry (no milk) all the time. Then about a year and a half ago - I couldn't eat it anymore - so gassy. Same with my hubby - we couldn't figure it out! No "new and improved" that would tip us off. I miss it - tried it again last month to see if I could add it back in. NOPE. I'd bring baggies of it on trips for a "go to" healthy breakfast and snack ... anyone else have that problem with it??
  • Those give me the stomach ache from ****. I can't eat them either.. which sucks because they have a box of like 8,000 at costco for like $10. I like the Fiber Plus ones though, I don't get a weird tummy ache from those.
  • Quote: Ladybird you have me cracking up!

Did you try the regular ones or the 90-cal ones? I was wondering if the 90 cal ones would have the same effect on me ...
    These are the regular ones

Quote: Ha, I eat 1-2 per day plus a bowl of Fiber One for breakfast! Funny how each of our bodies are different.
    Maybe the cereal is different, apparently it's the ingredient "chicory root" that does the damage..ech.
  • Fiber 1 bars tear my stomach up but Fiber Plus bars taste great and have no ill effects...try 'em!