Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 11-16-2010, 06:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 174→168.0→135

Height: 4'9''

Question Toast with honey

I am a bread fiend. I love it. I can eat an entire loaf in just a few days. I used to LOVE buttering up a piece of toast and sprinkling sugar on top. Or just buttering the toast.

I've done really well in giving it up, but I often find myself still craving something sweet.

I was wondering, does anyone else eat honey when they're looking for a sweet snack? I've heard really good things about it, especially that it's a good way to get in some minerals and vitamins. I wonder how it would taste on toast, instead of butter, sugar, or jam.

I know I really shouldn't be eating the bread anyway, but I feel like this is one thing I can eat without eating too much. I drink honey tea once in a while, but I don't see it as a problem since I RARELY drink tea. Usually only when I'm getting tired of cold/lukewarm water and need to drink a bit more for the day.

Just looking for some input.

Last edited by yhahmd; 11-16-2010 at 06:38 PM.
yhahmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 140/123/?

Height: 5'2.5

If I'm reaaally craving my sugar toast (I love it too) I find that a whole wheat bread, spray butter (0 cals) & some splenda is perfect!!
molldoll is offline   Reply With Quote