What are your favorite vegetables?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Asparagussssss, spaghetti squash, chayote squash, yellow squash, onion, EVERYTHING basically.
  • Green beans, sugar snap peas, peas, zucchini, asparagus, onions, bell peppers. mmmmmmmmmm veggies are yummy.
  • snow peas, brussel sprouts, zuccini, acorn squash, bean sprouts

do fresh herbs count? I love fresh herbs like rosemary & sage

oh, and I love potatos. I haven't had them in over a month, I actually fondled one at the market last night and had to set it down and walk away. Worse than ice cream for me.
  • favorite vegies
    I have read that bell peppers are good food for weight loss. Since then, I listed bell pepper as one of my favorite food. And I also love eating raw foods. Most are fruits and vegetable for my diet Like cabbage and tomatoes.
  • I don't even think of onions and garlic as vegetables; they're so vital to the taste of just about any savory dish that they're a given. I think about onions and garlic the way a fish thinks about water.

I like:

Asparagus, Brussels sprouts, Cabbage, Daikon radishes, Eggplant...heh, I really could carry that list out to Zucchini! I'm happy that my list of oogy vegetables is shorter than the list of yummy ones.

Oogy vegetables: mushrooms, raw celery, canned beets.
  • Chinese broccoli, spinach, bok choy, raw mushrooms, green beans, cooked broccoli, garlic, onions, and raw carrots.

I really can't eat cooked mushrooms, raw broccoli, or tomatoes. haha.
  • brussels sprouts (roasted!), kale, sweet potatoes, and delicata squash are at the top of my list right now. And if garlic counts as a vegetable, definitely that too!
  • Cucumber, Cabbage, Carrot & Mushrooms