Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 09-24-2010, 03:35 PM   #1  
Want 2 B a Oneder Woman!

S/C/G: 280/ticker/199

Height: 5'7

Thumbs up thank goodness for those little flavor packets...

i hate water. i used to hardly drink it. only if it was cold and if you held me at gunpoint. i've made attempts to drink it. about a bottle a day. but since i've made a life change, i went and bought a whole bunch of flavored packets. all different kinds, all either no calories or 5 calories a packet things. and let me just say i average about 4 bottles of water a day. which is about 10 glasses. waaaaaaaaaaay better then i used to. not only am i peeing all day, hahah! but i've noticed i feel better and don't eat as much.
dolcevita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #2  
Love Thyself

S/C/G: 231/199/165

Height: 5'7"

I love water but sometimes I like something different. I have tried so so many of the flavor packets and I don't really like any. They all taste like koolaid so so sweet.

I wish I could find one that tasted more natural and not overly sweet.

Though at first I just drank them way overly watered down but then I just figured what was the point? lol

But I am so glad for you. Whatever it takes to drink more water is awesome and I am glad you like them. I wish I did lol
moonkissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:17 PM   #3  
Kicking the soda habit

S/C/G: 214/204/165

Height: 6'0"

Oh my gosh, I used to drink those up like there was no tomorrow. I always got the Crystal Light ones, the blueberry was my favorite. It really helped me get into the habit of reaching for a bottle of water instead of a soda. Eventually, I got tired of needing the packets and just started drinking regular water. Every now and again, I'll crack one open when I want something different.

Some of them have added vitamins, so that's always a plus!
GreenTeaYum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:50 PM   #4  

You can poke an herbal flavored tea (peach is nice) into the water bottle and it will flavor the tea as the day goes on. No worries on swallowing it cuz it gets stuck in the bottle. The fruit ones are not sweetened but do lend a slight sweetness.
tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:11 PM   #5  
Lorie

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Oh I agree with you!!! I love the little flavor packets, def. my life saver! I played sports my whole teen and young adult life, but didn't even drink water then, I always grabbed a gatorade! The little packets really are life savers for people like us that just plain don't like water!
glenlorie is offline   Reply With Quote