3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Food > Food Talk And Fabulous Finds

Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Question about WW point value

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2002, 11:07 AM   #1

Question Question about WW point value

Hi All....

I am new to WW and I was looking at some of the recipies posted and it will give the point value as for example say 7 and this recipe will serve 6 is that 7 points for each serving or how does that work. This probably a really stupid question but I have to say I am a bit confused about this.
Thanks So Much

Bubbley_Yum@yahoo.com

Yahoo Messenger: bubbley_yum
Old 10-07-2002, 09:37 AM   #2

Bubbley, yes it is per serving.
lauri
Old 10-20-2002, 09:19 AM   #3
Body-for-Lifer

What does WW mean? Weight Watchers?
In an age of nothing, at a time when we stand at the brink of our own destruction--Strengthen your belief, in yourself, in the future of humanity, in the things of this world which cannot easily be perceived. Awaken that which lies dormant now within your soul. Re-ignite the flame of your conciousness, and measure the strength of your conviction. Reveal the lie, renounce your hatred. Seek, find, and embrace the truths you are fortunate enough to discover. Cherish them, use them to anchor you in the sea of chaos that is the world we live in. When twilight crawls near, when you are pushed to the very limits of your soul, when it seems that all you have left are the dead remnants of the fabric of your life -- Believe.

190/178/160
Old 10-20-2002, 08:45 PM   #4
Body-for-Lifer

Ahh, yep, it's weight watchers. I can't believe you gotta pay just to use their online point system
In an age of nothing, at a time when we stand at the brink of our own destruction--Strengthen your belief, in yourself, in the future of humanity, in the things of this world which cannot easily be perceived. Awaken that which lies dormant now within your soul. Re-ignite the flame of your conciousness, and measure the strength of your conviction. Reveal the lie, renounce your hatred. Seek, find, and embrace the truths you are fortunate enough to discover. Cherish them, use them to anchor you in the sea of chaos that is the world we live in. When twilight crawls near, when you are pushed to the very limits of your soul, when it seems that all you have left are the dead remnants of the fabric of your life -- Believe.

190/178/160
Old 10-25-2002, 09:05 AM   #5

Well, you have to pay to use eDiets and some of the others so why not? Members do get a lower rate. Get the pamphlet from the registration desk at your next meeting.

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad
Old 11-17-2002, 05:10 AM   #6
Velvet Goddess

S/C/G: 297/250/126

Height: 5'6"

Yes but you've already paid for the Weight Watchers membership, so I can understand people's frustration. Besides I remember when Cyberdiet used to be free, now you have to pay just to post on the forums. Oh well, such is life.

HW-297/CW-250/NG- 243/UG-126
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.