Help! Recipes for Company.

• I should have posted about his earlier. I am having guests coming for dinner tonight and I think I am going to make a low calorie vegetable/spaghetti bake or chicken, whole wheat pasta and roasted vegetables.

I could do a vegetable and egg scramble tomorrow, but I would like to make a low calorie breakfast casserole if I could. I just don't make them often so I haven't tested any recipes!

Does anyone have good breakfast recipes or any other ideas for making healthy, low calorie recipes that are company worthy?
  • kalyan kitchen has lot of breakfast casserole recipes. Another of my favorite site is www.skinnytaste.com

You can always check eatingwell.com and cookinglight.com
  • I make oatmeal and let the guest add their own fruit, nuts, sugar, milk, cream and spices if they want. But my company is usually family or close friends. Sometimes we make pancakes, which you can do well with.

Alternatively, my mom makes an "oven omlette" for Christmas, which involves shredded lf cheese, browned turkey that she seasons with sage and pepper to taste like sausage and beaten eggs baked in a buttered dish (time and temp? 40 min - 375 -ish). You can prep the ingredients ahead of time, beat the eggs and shove it in the oven - it's easy and requires no supervision.

You could add whatever you wanted and substitute some of the eggs for egg beaters or whites. That with fruit and toast is a good, easy breakfast on Christmas morning.

I also like home made egg mc muffins with fruit.

ETA: Baked or crockpot oatmeal is also really good. Google it.