Store Bought Hummus

• About a year and a half ago, I first discovered hummus. I first tried the Athenos brand, which was okay, and would do when I needed a snack, but I wasn't super madly in love with the taste. Then I discovered the trader joe's three layer hummus, better than the athenos brand, but still not "I can't stop thinking about how good this is" good.

So fast forward to a week ago. I bought a container of Sabra Roasted Red Pepper hummus. I am in now. Just thought I'd share my "new food find" with everyone! I just got done eating some on cucumber slices. MMMMMMM
  • I like Sabra the best of the prepared ones too.

But my fav is black bean hummus I make at home.

A.
  • Trader Joe's white bean hummus is my personal "love this food" I'll have to try the Sabra though.
  • I eat hummus like... every day? Haha, it goes on my sandwiches instead of mayo (which I don't like anyway) or cheese (I've just given it up, sadness). It always makes things taste so delicious. I like all hummus, at the moment my school is serving red pepper hummus, and as I love red peppers, it is extra delicious!
  • Mmmmm I love hummus. I just tried the Kroger one at King Soopers, it's the small one with a black lid. HOLY COW- tasts just like the Middle Eastern cafe's hummus. I can't get enough. I wish I could make it and have it taste that good. Yummy!
  • My fav is Trader Joe's Spicy Hummus....sooo good with baked blue corn chips!
  • I don't like Athenos or Sabra, but I LOVE Tribe hummus (esp Lemon!). The "Holy Land" brand is quite good, too.
  • I bought that Sabra one before at Costco it was FANTASTIC at first but it got old fast.

I have tried a lot of hummus and tried to make it myself a zillion and 1 times but nothing beats the Tribe Hummus I found at Costco. Perfect garlic and lemon taste. YUM!