What's your favorite dark chocolate?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I think mine is Dove. I've tried a bunch of other kinds and I just find Dove to be the creamiest. What do you guys think??
  • I'm a sucker for Green & Black.

A.
  • My absolute favorite is Salazon sea salt chocolate
    http://www.salazonchoc.com/

I'm also a big fan of Taza chocolate and Trader Joe's 'Chocolate Lover's' chocolate bar.
  • I really like the Endangered Species 72% chocolate, very chocolately, smooth, and not too sugary like so many of the purer, darker chocolates.
  • Cadbury Royal Dark Chocolate...I'm not a huge chocolate eater, so I like that it isn't bitter like some of the other dark chocolate I've tried. It's very creamy, but not overly sweet.
  • I'm a dark chocolate connoisseur!
    My 2 faves are :
    Dove Dark
    & Dark chocolate chili pepper Excellence by Lindt (awesome flavor- not hot, just gives it that extra kick of yummy!)
  • I haven't even heard of a lot of these! I'll have to start trying them, LOL! My co-workers and I decided to have a dark chocolate tasting soon to decide which the best one is. I'll throw these into the mix!!
  • I love dove too! And godiva!
  • Right now I'm enjoying Lindt 85% Cocoa Excellence but I have to warn- it's an acquired taste! The reason for choosing it was it has a very low amount of carbs and sugars (5 net carbs per serving) so I can indulge and still stay on my plan.

I like to eat it with a handful of almonds... yum.
  • I'm not so much of a dark chocolate fan but my favourite brands for choc in general are Green & Black and Montezuma, and I'll sometimes have a G&B Maya gold, which is dark but not that dark with orange spicing. Lindt Orange Excellence is a good citrus-flavoured dark bar too.

Arrgh - must stop thinking about chocolate now.
  • I love the Trader Joe's 100 calorie dark chocolate bars. I always preferred milk chocolate to dark but have found these to be quite good and not quite as bitter as other dark chocolate.
  • I like the Lindor Dark Chocolate Chili, the Endangered Species 72% w/ blueberries or w/ the cocoa nibs, & the Endangered Species 85% dark. Yummy.

I used to be all milk chocolate all the time, but I've found my tastes have changed over the last few years and the dark is so much better.
  • Oh and another favorite of mine is Ritter Sport dark chocolate. It is nice and creamy.

Dove tastes kind of chalky to me.
  • I like all kinds of dark chocolate. The most recent was Vosges Bacon dark chocolate.. really good!
  • Lindt 99% - though the only thing more bitter is me, that it costs twice as much as the others!