didn't know if something similar is on here,and didn't know where else to post it so i'm sharing a recipe of cranberry nut muffins here.
one muffin contains 2g of fat and 79 calories
nonstick cooking spray
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large egg, at room temperature
1 cup low-fat milk, at room temperature
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup chopped, dried cranberries
1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a mini-muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together. (This can be done the night before and kept covered on the counter.)
3. Whisk together the egg, milk and melted butter. If the egg and milk are cold, the butter may solidify.
4. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the liquid all at once. Stir with a wooden spoon until the dry ingredients are just moistened. Fold in the cranberries and pecans. The batter will be a little lumpy; do not overmix.
5. Fill the tins two-thirds full, being careful not to drip batter on the edge of the tins where it will burn and cause sticking.
6. Bake until golden brown and set in the center, approximately 12 to 15 minutes. The muffins are done when a small knife inserted in the center of a muffin comes out dry. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
Serving Size: 1 muffin
goal for february 14, 2O11 : 170lbs
♥ If you focus on results, you'll never change. If you focus on change,
you'll get results