I just won!!

• Someone here had talked about using egg whites as a low point and low fat alternative to using the whole egg. One of the products mentioned was All-Whites egg whites in a 16oz. or 32oz. carton (like Egg Beaters).

Two weeks ago I went over to their web site to print a coupon and bought a carton. I loved it! I went back online to see if I could print one more coupon (I could) and at that time, I entered a contest to win the product for a year.

Guess what? I WON! Today the UPS driver dropped off a package and inside was a congratulatory letter and 52 coupons for free cartons of All Whites!

My husband was cracking up! I guess I will be needing a lot of egg recipes!

Marie
  • Congratulations on the win....... also on your weight loss!
  • Congrats! That is too cool!
  • Quote: My husband was cracking up! I guess I will be needing a lot of egg recipes!

Marie
    Congratulations! No need for your husband to "crack up" anymore! Ha Ha Get it???? Crack Up - eggs Hee Hee
  • Awesome
  • congrats!
  • That's too funny!!! Congrats!!
  • AMAZING!! The only thing I can remember winning was a huggies sweatshirt After my kids was all to big for it ~LOL! I was pressured when I first walked in Walmart several years ago to sign up for prizes ~I tried to explain ~I no longer needed diapers or anything to do with them~LOL~Anyways I signed up for there giveaway~thinking I never win anything anyways..Well I did that time ~something I didn't want ~my daughter put that sweatshirt on her teddybear she had back then...hehehehe
    CONGRADS ON WINNING SOMETHING YOU CAN USE!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YA!!!!
  • Yay Marie, that's great!!
  • That's hysterical!! Congratulations, I can't think of a more useful prize!
  • Haha that's sooo awesome.
  • hahhaha!!

i just bought some of those on sunday, and have planned a yumyum breakfast for tomorrow...but for a yeeeear!!

that's just amazing.
  • That's fantatic! Congratulations!

J
  • That's awesome! Enjoy!
    I love eggwhites - I buy them at Costco. I figure that just the money I save on eggwhites (they are basically 50% cheaper at Costco than at regular grocery store) justifies the purchase of Costco membership.
  • Wow that's quite a nice win! Those things aren't cheap. Congrats