Two NEW favorites of mine....

• The husband and I are TOTALLY in love with Joseph's whole wheat, flax and oat bran pita bread. 60 calories and 6 g protein PER PITA. We each eat 1/2 to 1 a day, usually with peanut butter. GOOD stuff.

I'm also currently loving Campbell's soups..the Chunky homestyle vegetable and the Harvest Selections Garden Vegetable varieties particularly. 200 calories per can they fill me up. Today I had a fan-tabulous lunch....200 calories for the soup, and 2 pieces of cheese toast made with Sara Lee Delightful Wheat bread (45 cal per slice) and provolone cheese. Yum!
  • The Campbells Select Harvest Tomato Bisque is delicious. I've been buying soup a lot since it's pretty cheap and low in fat and calories...usually.
  • Where do you buy that pita bread from?

I love Campbells Select Harvest. That's what have for lunch pretty much every other day!
  • The pitas we accidentally found at Wal-Mart, of all places....

I'm so excited for winter! I love to eat warm, filling stuff for lunch like soup and oatmeal and stew. I LOVE to make stew and beans and things, but it gets so hot here in the summer it's just not appetizing. Getting cool enough now for it, so we may be having soups and stews a LOT this year...
  • Yummmm... I love PITA!
  • Those pitas are soo good! I eat them with almond butter warmed up a little in the microwave. I get so mad when i make a trip to walmart to get them and they are out (i don't really shop there), i can't find them anywhere else though.
  • The pita's sound delicious; I'll have to look for them on my next trip to Walmart.

I love soup too; it definitely fills me up and is comforting as well on cold days.