Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 06-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #1  
Pretty harmless really...

S/C/G: Maintaining 142-148

Height: 5 ft 8.5" athlete who can give a punch & certainly take one too! :)

Default Thirsty? This outta wet your whistle :-)

Today I made an amazing discovery at the grocery store. This got me really really excited to finally have another option instead of drinking plain water/ and tea bag induced water, being I quit all artificial sweeteners over a year ago. Ok, the product is La Croix natural berry sparkling water with drum roll please....... No calories, no artificial sweeteners, and sodium free.

Calories 0
Total Fat 0
Total Carbs 0
Sugars 0
Sodium 0
Protein 0

Hot dayum & oh yeah for those of you that are thinking this stuff is nasty and "no flavor" think again, it is light and yummy and at $3.50 per case, not too shabby. Being it is carbonated, (aka a bit alka-seltzerish) that outta tame any tummy troubles too! I scooped up 2 cases of berry, 1 case of lime, 1 case of orange, and 1 case of lemon, figured I may as well stock up for summer, even without tasting it, i knew I'd like it! Hulll-ya I'm excited now! Ok, obviously it doesn't take much to excite me! I just had a can of berry and it was dee-lish! Try it, I am sure you will like it. Oh yeah, and for those of you who already knew of this discovery, please pardon me for living under a rock then, I was clueless it existed!

Last edited by evilwomaniamshe; 06-26-2009 at 10:31 PM. Reason: forgot to add sodium o
evilwomaniamshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #2  
A Turtle loser

S/C/G: 254/239/200

Sounds good what is the sodium count?
Michelle1210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Probably similar to what I get at Trader Joe's, and Crystal Geyser does it too. I like berry, lemon, and lime. Last time I tried orange, I thought it was too bitter, but that was before I became accustomed to these things and they actually seem the teeniest bit sweet to me now, so time to try orange again. Because they're not sweet, I don't drink them as fast as soda, so I like that too. I just don't like that they come in 18 oz bottles - too much to drink before they get flat. 12 oz cans would be nice, to get rid of the plastic.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #4  
Pretty harmless really...

S/C/G: Maintaining 142-148

Height: 5 ft 8.5" athlete who can give a punch & certainly take one too! :)

Sodium is also 0 azulfire

& Julie these are in 12 oz cans.
evilwomaniamshe is offline   Reply With Quote