Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 06-17-2009, 11:27 AM   #1  
Emily

S/C/G: 140/140/120

Height: 5'4"

Default David Bar-B-Q Roasted & Salted Sunflower Seeds

I have read everywhere about how healthy and beneficial sunflower seeds are. I just can’t seem to find any information about how good or bad the roasted & salted sunflower seeds are (particulary David brand). I have read the nutritional information on the packaging but I was just concerned with the amount of sodium. I have a desk job and find that these are convenient and tasty to snack on occasionally during the day. Is this a bad snack choice... especially for someone trying to lose weight?
EmilBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #2  

Sunflower seeds are good for you, but like with most nuts and seeds they aren't the lowest in calories. As long as you exercise portion control, you are fine. I personally don't have issues with sodium and I eat a lot. My last vice

Here is the david's web site

http://www.davidseeds.com/index.jsp
LindaT is offline   Reply With Quote