edys yogurt blends frozen dairy dessert :-)

• oh my gosh, they are so good..taste just like real ice cream! I have the cappucino chip and the caramel praline crunch, and for 1/2 cup at 120 calories..they are awesome! I gave some to my bf who is addicted to sweets, and he had NO idea it was yogurt..he was like OMG really??.he thought it was just great icecream. The more dessert-y ones, like the ones I have, are 120 cal for 1/2 cup, and the more plain ones (strawberry, peach, vanilla..) are 100 for 1/2 cup. I buy 40 cal. ice cream cones, and I have an amazing dessert for 160 cals!! Little added binus is they have the same live and active cultures just like regular yogurt..in an ice cream :-) and good calcium source. Im telling you, for a diet dessert it is just awesome. The brand is edy's slow churned yogurt blends. In the frozen section. Let me know if you like them!
  • That sounds like a super "deal" calorie-wise, and they're quite low fat. I might have to try it!

For anyone else's info... Edy's ice cream is sold as Dreyer's in some parts of the country.
  • I really like the Edy's Light Ice Cream, too. It ranges from 90-140ish calories per serving on the ones I've seen, and tastes yummy.