Blue Bunny ice creams...

• I'm a dessert fanatic, and I'm in LOVE with the Blue Bunny ice cream selections. You can get things in regular that are higher in calorie, but they've also got lower calorie, sugar free/no sugar added fudgesicle bars and things. There's a fudge bar and a fudge/vanilla swirl bar that are 50/60 calories, respectively. And now I've got fudgesicles (no sugar added) that are 35 calories apiece/70 per pair, which is a serving.

The best thing about these bars is that they aren't TINY. You know, like the 100 calorie dessert cakes and things that are the size of a postage stamp, or the ice cream bars that are the size of a finger. They're satisfying and sweet, and stay well within my calorie range every single night after supper. Couldn't live without 'em...
  • wow
    Have to look for them!
  • I hear great things about the BB ice cream snacks, but the only ones I can find around me are the high cal ones... Sadness...
  • Oooh.I have been seeing those..thanks for the tip....I also like the "Giant" WW Latte bars--yummy for 90 calories
  • I like their fudgesicles better than the other ones. I don't know why, I think they taste creamier or something?