What 5 things in your kitchen...

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • could you absolutely NOT live without? Whether it's fresh foods, or junk food, or a condiment you put on everything... what do you LOVE?

here's my 5-

Popchips- I LOVE potato chips! And these are air popped (not fried or baked) and taste AMAZING. I don't even eat Lay's anymore- they taste awful in comparison.

Laughing Cow cheese- wedges, bites, whatever. i LOVE cheese and have to eat it every day! i put the bites on crackers, put the wedges in egg scrambles... i would literally cry for days if they stopping making it.

Yoplait- i used to HATE yogurt but i realized i was just eating the wrong kinds. my favorite is boston cream pie- i eat it almost every day.

A.C.LaRocco Pizza- i just found these THIS week. and i will never be the same again. i loooove pizza but don't let myself have it much because let's face it, bread, fatty meat, and tons of cheese don't really scream healthy. but these are so so so good! they are organic, very low fat, and VERY high fiber so you get very full. i bought like 500 to keep on hand. :P

Lesser Evil Krinkle Sticks- ok, so back to chips but not really chips. you have to understand that i use to bingeeeee and it was whole bags of potato chips at a time. so even thought i still adore chips i don't eat them often and eat a better version. ANYWAY, these taste like fries. no joke. really awesome fast food fries you can keep in your pantry. once i tried them with ketchup even and now i won't eat them without it. when i make a veggie burger, these are my fries on the side. SO. AWESOME.

so those are my 5. of course i love normal things like chicken and veggies and healthy stuff but if a magic genie was bringing me some stuff it would be this list! haha

So what is everybody elses? I love food so much and I'm curious to see what you guys like- I always up for new ideas!
  • I panic if I have no salad greens, tuna or chicken.
  • I love a recipe I got from WW for Muffins made out of cake mix and pumpkin. They are a great 1pt snack and help with chocolate cravings.

Light string cheese, its a good on the go snack.

Boca Burgers.

Frozen Chicken breast, so easy to make.

Onions, I love to add it to just about everything for a nice little flavor kick.
  • Boneless Skinless chicken breasts
    Broccoli Slaw
    Mushrooms
    Egg whites
    La Tortillas
  • Yogurt - I also LOVE the yoplait...but the flavors are limited here.
    Mozzarella string cheese
    Cantaloupe
    chicken
    rice! I love me some rice....
  • individually wrapped boneless chicken breasts
    dean's 1% cottage cheese
    fat free hot chocolate
    egg whites
    oatmeal
  • omg, i love food so much!

mushrooms, egg beaters and latortillas should DEF be on my list! my favorite go to lunch is 2 la tortillas, an ounce of pastrami, 2 slices low fat provolone, fresh spinach, sliced mushrooms, and a couple sprays of ceaser spray dressing. they turn out huge and i just fold em up as best i can and throw them in my george foreman grill. it's so warm and gooey and holy cow, i could eat it every day!
  • I have alot more than 5! lol
    1. fresh baby spinach
    2. frozen organic green beans
    3. GARLIC cloves
    4. garlic chili sauce & Sciracia sauce (the rooster only!)
    5. Trader Joe's 21-Seasoning Salute
  • Greek yogurt
    Oatmeal
    Frozen Blueberries
    Canned Beans (trying to switch to dried )
    Brita water filter
  • 1.Onions...Onions go in everything at my house
    2. 1% Milk
    3. Chicken Breast
    4. Cottage Cheese
    5. Eggs

Oh how I love eggs...and a nice Cholesterol breakfast My TRUE downfall!

I've never been one for overly processed cheese, What brand of non-fat or low-fat cheese have you guys found tasty?
  • food scale
    chicken
    avocado
    veggies
    steel cut oatmeal

I almost put down peanut butter, but I'm taking a break from it.
  • I have a lot more then 5. I like to keep a well stocked kitchen. Keeps me on plan. Makes me waaay more comfortable with this lifestyle. I NEED to be prepared. Sooo, the top 5, hmmmm?

-Kirbys (a variety of cucumber)
    -Fat free/Sugar Free Yogurt
    -green beans
    -salad greens
    -turnips

Oooh, and onions and garlic and chicken breast and carrots and tomatoes and and and and.....
  • Garlic cloves, powder, crushed, pickled and roasted---there are five right there

spinach

onion

chicken

peanut butter, no sugar added!~
  • you guys are awesome! half my list was junk! haha

just so you guys know i don't survive on ice cream and cookies alone i eat pretty balanced!

but jess mentioned the thing that should be my number one- FOOD SCALE!! i could never eat chips again if it was a choice between that or my scale!
  • eggs
    onions
    plain yogurt
    red bell peppers
    dove dark chocolate