Smart Ones!

• I'm not on WW.. but I LOVE them!

What's your favorite?
  • The breakfast egg sandwich with canadian bacon.
  • I like the Fruit Inspirations, especially the turkey with cranberries and the pineapple beef teriyaki. Also I've had the breakfast quesadillas and some of their desserts. I get Lean Cuisine by default but should check the Smart Ones more often
  • My fave smart ones is the brocolli w/ potatoes in cheddar cheese sauce ... YUMMY! And it's only 4 points (if ur on WW) I also like the enchilada Suiza one. It's the enchilaDAS with the white sauce.
  • I love any pasta with white sauce, pasta primavera etc. I had the broccoli with chicken rigatoni last night. I love the suizia dish too, the santa fe rice or the fiesta chicken is also great. I also like the salisbury steak with mac and cheese. Yum! I did not flip for the desserts or the fruit expressions like I thought I would.

I usually bake in a conventional oven, so it gets a more homemade taste. I have been traveling alot lately, so I have to nuke em, but they are still the best freezer food to me.
  • omg i don't think i had EVER tried a smart ones then someone here mentioned how AWESOME the ice cream sundaes were. they were RIGHT! the chocolate chip cookie dough one is SOOO good! ice cream is one thing i will never cut out of my diet so thank goodness smart one makes a seriously good sundae!!
  • I can't find many different varietys where I live - I guess I gotta keep looking around.

So far, my favorite is the tuna noodle gratin
  • The chicken parmasagna is amazing. They also have an angelhair pasta with red sauce and zucchini.
  • I looooooooooooooove the chicken quesadillas!!!
  • My favorite for the calories/volume/taste is the Lasagna with meat sauce. It is really good.

I don't have them much though, because they are LOADED with salt, and I retain water easily. I used to get one tha was a ravioli with a cheese filling and a pesto sauce, but I can't find them anymore. I loved them too.
  • ditto what Lori Bell just wrote..i like the lasagna with meat sauce but whoa on the sodium!
  • i love love love the ice cream ones. mmmph the chocolate chip cookie dough is delicious!