I did my big grocery shopping for the week and for Thanksgiving today and wanted to let people know about a few price deals I found. DH is often insistent that Whole Foods is more expensive than Publix or Kroger, but I think that's because the only time he goes to Whole Foods is when he buys specialty items, which are often more expensive. In general I find their grocery items to be priced the same or better than the regular grocery store.
Today I went to Publix and then WF and so was able to directly compare prices on a few items.
I got the following at WF:
- 1 box of clementines - $6.99 ($9.99 at Publix)
- 1 bottle Bertolli EVOO - $14.99 ($22.99 at Publix - this one floored me!)
- 4 boxes Pacific Organic Free Range Low Sodium Chicken Broth -$2 ea ($4.13 at Publix
- 4 cans packed pumpkin - $0.99 each ($1.49 at Publix)
- Fage 2% yogurt - $1.69 ea ($1.99 at Publix)
- Whole organic butternut squash - $1.69 lb (prices were the same as the non-organic stuff at Publix)
Just thought I'd share some great sale prices with you guys.