big fat rave for almond milk

• This stuff is awesome! I got the Blue Diamond brand one in chocolate unsweetened and it's only 45 calories for a whole cup. I added some nutrasweet and cinnamon and heated it in the microwave and it was a yummmmy hot chocolate drink!

http://www.bluediamond.com/shop/natu...ndBreeze32.cfm

I wish I could find it somewhere else besides Whole Foods (I think I saw a sweetened one at Trader Joe's, and not sure if it was the same brand, but I don't want to waste the calories on the sweetened!)
    I want to get some of the plain or vanilla unsweetened and use it in smoothies/cereal. Yay!

Edited to say: Only problem is I think it doesn't have much protein.
  • im pretty sure my local super walmart carries that, i want to try it =)
  • Quote: This stuff is awesome! I got the Blue Diamond brand one in chocolate unsweetened and it's only 45 calories for a whole cup. I added some nutrasweet and cinnamon and heated it in the microwave and it was a yummmmy hot chocolate drink!

http://www.bluediamond.com/shop/natu...ndBreeze32.cfm

I wish I could find it somewhere else besides Whole Foods (I think I saw a sweetened one at Trader Joe's, and not sure if it was the same brand, but I don't want to waste the calories on the sweetened!)
    I want to get some of the plain or vanilla unsweetened and use it in smoothies/cereal. Yay!

Edited to say: Only problem is I think it doesn't have much protein.
    I get the unsweetened vanilla at my Trader Joe's.. if they don't have it when you are there, ask! It goes out of stock at my TJs often because it is pretty popular. The chocolate is divine too, but I have to get that at Raleys!

I love the sugar free Torani syrups in mine
  • My mum used to make almond milk. I remember hating it, but it's been a while so my taste may have changed.

LindaT - I noticed you mentioned how you sweeten it.

Does anyone here drink it plain?
  • according to the nutritionals on their website for the unsweetened chocolate:

cal: 45
    fat: 3.5 g
    protein: 2 g
    fiber: 1 g
  • Aah OK. Thanks for posting that

Does it have an ingredients list, too?
  • yes, use the link posted by Linda T, click on the actual flavor and a pdf will pop up: