3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Food > Food Talk And Fabulous Finds

Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

I'll vomit if I have another egg or tuna

Old 10-02-2008, 11:29 PM   #31
I want the fully monty..

S/C/G: 240/check ticker/170

Height: 6ft

I also don't like the egg taste. I put catsup on mine and it tastes good.

Ecuador - March 09
30 lb. lost - Click
xdominic89x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:54 PM   #32
Keepin' on...

S/C/G: 350/208/150

Height: 5'4"

Mmmm, I love protein! I usually have trouble not going overboard on it, actually! Here are some of my choices....

Fake crab/lobster/etc... This packs a lot of protein without much fat or calories. I like to put it in a wrap with veggies, or even cook it (in Pam) with an egg, some fresh spinach, onion and green pepper and put it in half a whole wheat pita. Then I get the protein from the egg AND the fake crab. With a low fat yogurt and some strawberries, I feel like I'm having a restaurant breakfast!

Very lean pork...Tenderloin or center cut chops with the fat trimmed is a pretty lean alternative to the usual grilled chicken that I get so sick of as well! Its delicious on the grill with a low fat marinade!

Laura's 4% lean ground beef... I love to make tacos or taco salad with this. You can even rinse it in a collandar to get pretty much ALL the fat out of it. In tacos or spaghetti sauce, you don't miss the fat AT ALL!

Turkey bratwurst...They have these in my grocery store next to the turkey products. I love brats and I can barely tell the difference in these, with so much less fat and calories. With peppers and onions (cooked in Pam) and a whole wheat bun, you'll think you're at the fair!

I'm pretty early on in my lifestyle change, but I already know (from past failures) that if I make myself choke down one more can of plain tuna or plain grilled chicken and think I can do that permanently, it won't be long before I'm dialing for pizza!

Best of luck!!!!!
shannonmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.