What's your favorite snack

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • in the whole wide world? (Even if it isn't diet)

Mine is chips and dip.

I wish I could say it was something healthy.
  • Popcorn! I have some (popped in nonstick spray in my WhirlyPop) nearly every day. I buy it at Costco I go through so much.

It's a whole grain!
  • Hmmm....the choices are endless. I don't know if this qualifies as snack, desert, meals or what, but here's what I like to eat: ribs from costco (I can't keep these around b/c I find them irresistable), choclate croissants, challah bread w/ Nutella, m& m's (don't care which ones), Jay Robb protein bars (this is something I have daily), Fage greek style yogurt w/ fresh Strawberries & 1 plenda packet), Golden Spoon frozen yogurt (choclate malt flavor is my favorite and the topping I like best is carmel cups).

This list could go on and on. Oh, I love bread with honey! I like pretzels, popcorn, pizza, what is wrong w/ me???? Hehehehe!
  • An individually sized (8 inches? lol)Chocolate raspberry cheesecake.
  • okay, so not fully diet friendly but I love Trader Joe's version of Pirate Booty. (Pirate Booty os an okay substitute, but the TJ brand has better texture.)
    My fave diet friendly snack is a chocolate Vitatop from Vitalicious.
  • A little honey on toast or clementine oranges.
  • I'm a sucker for kettle corn and caramel corn. Chips are a big weekness of mine, as are nuts and crackers. I love crunchy snacks.
  • At the moment Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia frozen yogurt.

If I could make a snack out of a margarita on the rocks with salt I would.
  • Cheese, crackers, and pepperoni.
    Veggies dipped in bleu cheese dressing.
    Candied/sugar-coated nuts, especially pecans.
    My favorite healthy one is pretzel chips with hummus lately, but it changes once in a while.
  • CHIPS... love em. My weakness. Salty snacks in general. I've never had a sweet tooth.. always loved the salty snacks.... Thats why I refuse to let them in my house now!
  • Well, these days, it hot cereal (oatmeal or oat bran). I eat it every day.

But before my new, improved diet, it was chocolate, ice cream, cookies, cake, anything sweet.
  • Sour cream and onion potato chips. I'll eat an entire bag w/out even thinking twice. They are the one thing that I cannot buy and bring into the house.

2nd to that, plain Ruffles with onion dip.

• In-shell roasted/salted peanuts.

I also like the raw ones.
  • Quote: in the whole wide world? (Even if it isn't diet)

Mine is chips and dip.

I wish I could say it was something healthy.
    Mine changes a lot, but currently is (drum roll.. drum roll again after suspense builds) milk shakes. Yep, milk shakes!
  • Chocolate!