I discovered a great drink!!!!

• Ok, maybe it's just me and my hubby, but we buy these bottle from a company called Fuze and they are delicious and actually cut down on our cravings. For instance, if I feel hungry and know it's not time to eat yet, I drink my Fuze (only 10 caloires) and I feel like I can definitely wait until the next meal or snack. I buy them at Ralph's and they taste great. They have ingredients that are good for weight loss, but they seem like they're actually healthy. By the way, there's 0 carbs and 0 sugar!
  • thanks for the tip ! will try !
  • I have been buying them for several years in California. I have purchased them at Safeway and Long's.
  • do they contain fiber? I'm just wondering why they fill you up? I think I've seen them in the store.
  • FYI, Costco also carries them. Also, there are different kinds and some contain a lot of calories (200+). So be sure to read the label.
  • Wow, I didn't know they have it at Costco! That's so great! The Fuze I buy is called Slenderize and I get it either in the Tropical Punch flavor or in the Cherry flavor and they have 10 calories for two servings. There's no fiber, but the ingredients that make it helpful for appetite control are supposedly: Chromium, Vitamin C, Super Citrimax and L-Carnitine. I don't know about their claims, but I'll just say that so far, it helps me for some reason.
  • love love fuze!
  • Oh, how I love fuze drinks! I buy them by the case at Sam's Club! Yummy!
  • Low Carb?!?!
    Make sure you pay attention to the color coding around the top of the neck of the bottom. I accidently bought one that wasn't low carb and DH had a nice treat. They are really good for mixing protein powders in.