Morning Star rice cakes?

• Hey all! I'm pretty new to Morning Star, but after eating their "chicken" patties and loving them, I thought I'd give other foods in the line a try.

I was at the store today and seen rice cakes....teriyaki something or other lol. I'm just wondering if anyone has tried them and what they think of them. Morning Star is a bit pricey, so I'd like some "reviews" before I make a purchase. Thanks!

*edit*...they are called "Veggie Cakes"...sorry!
  • I tried those last week and really liked them! I tried both the southwestern and the ginger teriyaki.
  • Quote: I tried those last week and really liked them! I tried both the southwestern and the ginger teriyaki.
    Thanks! I'm going to try them tomorrow, I need something new for lunch.
  • We buy the ginger teriyaki and they are wonderful. If you good them on the stovetop (as recommended on the packaging) keep and eye on them, though, because they tend to brown quickly.
  • Quote: We buy the ginger teriyaki and they are wonderful. If you good them on the stovetop (as recommended on the packaging) keep and eye on them, though, because they tend to brown quickly.
    Thank you! I went and bought some today, and I'm thinking I'll have one for dinner.