3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Food Talk And Fabulous Finds (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds-17/)
-   -   What to drink? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds/133051-what-drink.html)

starbucksfreak 01-30-2008 06:33 PM

What to drink?

I know water is the best thing for me but what else? I am sick of water and gave up pop. I drink a cup of juice every morning. Any suggestings?

mandalinn82 01-30-2008 06:39 PM

What about coffee and tea? I love hot tea in winter, and iced tea in summer. You could add some artificial sweetener, or just drink them as is. There are so many great herbal and non-herbal teas out there, you could have a different kind in your fridge every week.

2beautiful2Bfat 01-30-2008 06:54 PM

Crystal light!! I drink nothing but!! I love it!!

jillybean720 01-30-2008 06:56 PM

I LOVE a nice cold glass of skim milk. Not all the time, mind you, since it's about 90 calories a cup, but often with meals.

I also like to flavor my water with juice sometimes. Right now, I use lemon juice. I've also used pure cranberry juice (no sweeteners added, not from concentrate). It doesn't take much of a pure juice to flavor water--I would use maybe 1/4 cup of juice to 1-1.5 liters of water.

nelie 01-30-2008 07:01 PM

I love herbal iced teas. I drink tons of them.

dgramie 01-30-2008 07:26 PM

I add a sprinkle of crystal light powder to my water..it gives it a light hint of lemon but isnt as strong as reg crystal light.

Tavinni 01-30-2008 07:50 PM

Oddly enough I like drinking a 1/2 cup of Tropicana Orange Juice with another 1/2 cup of water added to it. Its tasty to me. Also tea's are a big helper (lemon and cranberry are personal favorites for me right now)

starbucksfreak 01-30-2008 10:15 PM

I forgot about flavored water silly me :p

Manick 01-31-2008 09:36 PM

Seltzer Water too! Plain seltzer with 1/4 or 1/2 cup juice added is nice. Orange, lemon, lime, pomegranate, blueberry...all good. V8 between meals if you are hungry.

Ditto on the pure cranberry water from me....I currently have 2 bottles of it here. I save my 1 liter bottles and pour in about 5 oz of pure cranberry and the rest filtered water. It has a kick and a zip and no sugar.

It's no martini :cool:...but it works.

Cheree 01-31-2008 11:04 PM

I like Celestial Seasonings, Zingers to Go.

From Celestial Seasonings website:

Zingers To Go
Add Some ZING to Your Water!

Celestial Seasonings Zingers To Go are an easy and delicious all-natural way to get your daily eight glasses of water. Just grab a packet, add to water and drink in the healthful goodness! These teas have a lightly sweet flavor and no artificial ingredients, so your taste buds and your body will thank you.

Green Tea Zingers To Go are made with the finest 100% natural green tea, an excellent source of antioxidants to help you maintain good health naturally.

Herb Tea Zingers To Go are made with the finest 100% natural herbs, many of which are as antioxidant-rich as fruits and vegetables to help you maintain your good health naturally.

Zingers To Go are available in four fruity and refreshing flavors.