Fiber One Bars

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Has anyone tried the Fiber One bars? Are they good? I like the cereal...just wanted to get some feedback on the bars.

Thanks
  • I love the Oats and Chocolate ones. They are 2 points each on WW. They are filling and I eat them to get my "chocolate fix"
  • I've had the oats & chocolate ones as well and they are great for when you are wanting a sweet treat or a snack
  • I love the Peanut and Oats ones. My husband tried the Caramel and liked those too. (They are new and just came out). Neither of us cared for the chocolate ones.

With 9 grams of fiber and only 2 WW points - I occasionally have these for breakfast.

They are really good and everyone I have told about them loves them - even the chocolate ones.
  • I agree - they are really tasty, and have tons of fiber. I just wish they weren't QUITE so good and/or a little bigger...I have never actually eaten more than one, but I've thought about it!
  • How funny, I happen to be eating one right this very minute. It's really yummy, although the high fiber content can take some getting used to.
  • Do you guys know the sugar content? how many grams?
  • 9 grams of sugar in the Oats and Peanut Butter and Caramel flavors.

10 grams of sugar for the Chocolate flavor.

Nutritional info can be found on their website fiberone.com
  • I haven't had the Fiber One bars. I personally like the Fiber35Diet FitSmart bars. They're packed with 10-14 grams of fiber and about 10 grams of protein. What's even better is that they're made with organic raw ingredients! =D They even have chocolate, and peanut butter/chocolate flavors. Mmmmmmmm! You can find them at Whole Foods or your local natural foods store. Their website offers a coupon for a free bar so you can try them out first before spending any money.
  • These are my addiction and part of my diet every day. I have one around 11am to quell my hunger pangs. I only like the chocolate ones.
  • I love the chocolate and the peanutbutter versions of the bar. They are really calorie friendly for as great as they taste. i eat one almost every day
  • I too love the bars, however they activate my bowels big time to the point of miserable discomfort. If I eat one it's a guarantee that I will be having major cramps along with the "you know" in 8-10 hours. I've stayed away due to this.
  • hmmm...is your diet not usually fiber rich? I eat A LOT of fiber so I don't think I would have a problem with these. I will give them a try. Sometimes I do worry that I will end up liking these types of bars too much and won't be able to stop at one. Portion control has always been a huge issue for me.
    I always try to practice progress not perfection!!
  • The oats and chocolate are yummy!
  • Fiber One Bars!
    I love the Fiber One bars. They are low on calories and great in Fiber (obviously!) I have had the Chocolate Chip and LOVE them. Not overly sweet and yet very yummy. I will have two for breakfast and I have already had 2/3 of my fiber for the day!