foods you never get tired of?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Inspired by this thread - what are some foods you never seem to get tired of?

For me - kashi waffles with natural peanut butter. It has been my breakfast every morning for about 2 years. Still love it, still look forward to it!
  • Sesame RyKrisp Crackers with Peanut butter! My favorite afternoon snack.
  • Chicken...I just LOOOOOOOVE chicken. I can eat it every day...and I do usually. that and pizza (which I don't allow myself too much of).
  • 100 calorie Whole Wheat English muffins These darn little muffins are SOO versatile! All kinds of sandwiches, mini pizzas, jelly in the morning......God I love em!
  • Chicken, turkey, Fiber One bars, English Muffins, peaches, plums, nectarines, smoothies, yogurt, milk... I could go on and on!
  • Lean Pockets!! I could eat them everyday!!
  • Green beans, strawberries, raspberries and rice cakes (the dried ones supposed to taste like polystyrene). It's been so many years I've stopped counting, so I doubt that I can become bored of those now.
  • Foods I never get tired of, hmmm.... let's see,

-Ice Cream, homemade cookies, fresh bread, practically any pasta with a good sauce. Wait a sec, you meant HEALTHY foods, didn't you? Yeah, yeah, I know, not funny.

As for the healthy ones that I have yet to get tired of -

-Cauliflower, I eat it about 6 times a week
    -Roasted green beans
    -Morning Star Farms Chick Patty, but I could see where this just may be a problem in the future. It's been my lunch at least 5x a week for close to a year now, and I'm wondering just how much more mileage I can get out of it.
    -Excellent grapes, berries and cherries
    -Chicken breast
    -Vegetables, stir fried
    -Salmon, baked
    -Danon light and Fit yogurt
  • Soup, beans, anything mexican, asparagus, peanut butter.

And I just discovered those Kashi whole grain frozen blueberry waffles. They are so yum, but I haven't had a chance to see if I'll get tired of them. Doubt it.
  • I have sort of a love/hate relationship with salad, I never get tired of a really good salad, however get SO tired of making them.

I'm so picky about having fresh lettuce & stuff but get burned out on produce shopping, washing, drying, chopping etc.!
  • Quote: Chicken...I just LOOOOOOOVE chicken. I can eat it every day...and I do usually. that and pizza (which I don't allow myself too much of).
    Yep, that's prettty much me, too. Between chicken cutlets, Lean Cuisine, Lean Pockets, etc., I am eating a lot of chicken and pizza-esque items. And I'm also loving Laughing Cow Light Swiss cheese wedges.
  • Laughing cow wedges for sure...so versatile!

Pork tenderloin
    Ak-Mak Crackers (with above-mentioned cheese wedge)
    100 cal micro popcorn bags
    Water
  • well....I must never because I eat them every day and when I was sick I craved them

Eggbeater omelets with leftover veggies drowned in salsa.
  • I LOVE Pocket Bread!!! Unfortunately I'm not crazy about the low calorie kind so I just get the Whole Wheat Regular Kind made by Father Sam's and it runs 110 cal for 1/2 pita. They are like a big English Muffin and are my one indulgence.

I also love Wheat Thins!
  • LEan Cuisine Panninis
    Cereal(currently on fiber one, but love it all, could eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner)
    spinach
    100 c. popcorn
    Diet Dr. Depper
    Chicken