Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 03-30-2007, 12:31 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

When I first looked for 100% cranberry juice, I thought it would be difficult to find. Knudsen is a brand that seems to be carried just about everywhere (at least here in CA). I add a little Stevia to my water/cranberry concoction to take away some of the bitter from the 100% cranberry juice.
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:39 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

Height: 5'6"

If you like cinnamon and cloves try Good Earth tea (I get the decaf kind.) It tastes sweet because of the spices, but is calorie free. It's good either hot or cold.

I also really like sparkling mineral water. My favorite brand is Gerolsteiner from Germany. It gives me the bubbles that I really crave sometimes without the calories from soda.
zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:44 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 132/129/120

Height: 5'5"

I go for coffee, hot tea, or a fruit selzer smoothie (frozen fruit blended with selzer water or club soda). I also occasionally by some light soda from the health food store, that has fifty calories, but is made with real sugar, not any fake stuff.
bride2bethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 06:29 PM   #19  
Method to the Madness

S/C/G: 381.4/in the middle/160

Height: 5'9

A little while ago I tried some new water when I was at the store... It's called MetroMint. Basically, it's water with mint. They have different kinds like spearmint or peppermint. It was refreshing, but I still prefer my plain ol' water. I also think the mint water would be cheaper and easy enough to make at home.
LindseyLouWho is offline   Reply With Quote