Ok, I basically eat 3 meals at work - breakfast - lunch - md-afternoon meal...
my question is - what are some good ideas for BREAKFAST at work? Basically I have three breakfasts I go through:
1. 1/2 cup egg beaters - microwaved for about 2 1/2 minutes (1 pt)
2. add 2 oz chopped ham (1 pt)
3. melt a slice of 2% cheese (1 pt)
4. add canned spinach (0 pts)
makes a GREAT spinach/ham/cheese omelet. for 3 pts
1. 1 high fiber muffin (1 pt)
2. 1/4 cup egg beaters - again microwaved (1 pt)
3. slice of cheese (1 pt)
4. 1 boca sausage patty (2 pts)
nice little "mcmuffin sandwich" for 5 pts
1. Oatmeal (depending on added toppings - 3-5 pts)
but i NEED more variety...as much as i LOVE egg beaters and oatmeal...it gets old after a while.
I would LOVE some of your guys' ideas for breakfast at work items. Now I ONLY have access to a microwave...so it has to be microwavable.
any ideas??? oh, and since i'm on weight watchers I like to keep my breakfasts at or under 5 points (which is ABOUT 250 calories total or less)
highest weight - 2001: 220
lowest weight - 2004: 160
slowly gained weight back thx to Insulin Resistance - Weight in 2007: 197.5
current weight - April 2008: 180
goal weight: 160
~Motivation gets you started - COMMITMENT keeps you going~
Check out my DAILY PLATE...