Old 12-04-2006, 09:42 AM   #16  

Hi all, this morning I did the 2 mile WATP with weights
CurlyGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:51 PM   #17  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi everyone, I jogged 3 miles and walked 2 before work. BTW, I was up to 127 miles of walk/jog in November. Not bad for a month with foot surgery. There were 10 miles of cycling too. Too bad I didn't lose any weight with it. I'm definitely at a plateau. But as long as I'm not gaining, I'm a happy camper.
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:51 AM   #18  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

This morning it was the 2 mile abs workout! PLUS I lost 3.2 pounds!!!

Keep walking!

Michele

Last edited by Michele L; 12-05-2006 at 09:35 AM.
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:13 AM   #19  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Hi!

Push DVD this morning (My thighs are still shaky!) - 40 minutes.
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:03 AM   #20  

3 mile WATP DVD with weights this morning for me
Old 12-05-2006, 01:05 PM   #21  
Lifelong Journey Member

Michele - Wonderful news - that's an awesome loss. Especially during the holidays.

I did 3 jogging, 2 walking this morning. Not much variety for me at this point. I really preferred sleeping but still did it. I did do a 1.5 mile walk after work yesterday so it was a 6.5 mile day yesterday. Perhaps that's why I wasn't too interested this morning.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #22  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Ladies...Today my baby turned 18 so we all went with her and she got her first tattoo, and then we went out for dinner at Red Robin. On Thursday, I have an appointment with the doctor that did my hysterectomy last year. Starting at the beginning of this year, I would have pain every now and then where my right ovary is, the only thing she left in. This summer it has gotten very painful a few times, but has gone away until yesterday. I was in so much pain yesterday that a couple of times I even doubled over and just moaned. She has also ordered an ultra sound, and I'm dreading that for sure! I've been putting this off, because if I have to have my other ovary removed, I will then have to be on hormone pills, and that's something that I don't want. We shall see what shows up on the test and what she has to say, but I'm a little nervous about it. I have really put this off for awhile now, but my daughter got very upset with me yesterday, because she said what if I might have ovary cancer, or something else, and she started crying, so I immediately got on the phone for an appointment.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:56 AM   #23  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

Michelle, sweetie, you're in my thoughts and prayers! I went through a nervous time just before Thanksgiving when they called me in for a follow-up mammorgram on BOTH breasts. In the end, it was OK and I'm sure it will be for you with your situation! Just keep thinking good thoughts and we will do the same! Hang in there!

This morning I did the 30 Minute Walk! I forget how powerful "The Nancy" is until I do it again! My legs sure are feeling that workout!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Michele
Old 12-06-2006, 11:18 AM   #24  
Lifelong Journey Member

Michelle, my thouhts are with you. Waitining until tomorrow has to be so hard. I'm proud of you for calling the dr. so quick yesterday.

Michele, can you describe the Nancy? I have about 5 or 6 of the DVDs and it's not any of them and none of the moves on all of them is very hard.

I did 6 miles on the exercycle and today is my leave early and take the doggies on a walk day so there will be another 2 miles of walking. I loved the bike this morning because it's by the Christmas tree. So I turned the tree on and that was the only light in the room as I pedalled and listened to an audio book. I might do that a bit more often. Maybe that will ge me out of the dread of exercising I've felt the last 10 days. I never give into the dread but it's still there.

TTYL.
Marie
Old 12-06-2006, 03:05 PM   #25  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

Marie, "The Nancy" is a quadruple knee-lift from a wide stance. She sometimes does "bring your knees toward your middle while standing with feet apart" and even does doubles, but this is the only one where she does 4 per side at a time. Nancy is in this video and Leslie jokes that this one is for Nancy who loves a challenge!

Michele
Old 12-06-2006, 04:53 PM   #26  

Michelle- I'm thinking of you, lots of good wishes coming your way

I did the Power Mile with weights followed by Power Yoga again today
Old 12-06-2006, 10:18 PM   #27  
~~Maintainer!~~

Michelle, I hope your visit to the doctor tomorrow goes well. It's good that you went ahead and made the appointment. My prayers are going out to you.

I did the 3 mile with the belt from the 5 mile DVD this morning. (40 minutes)

Today is the one year anniversary from when I first bought Leslie's book and started her 6 week program. I wish I knew how many miles I have walked since then.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:02 AM   #28  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

This morning I did the 2 mile with 3 pound weights!

Have a great day!

Michele
Old 12-07-2006, 10:27 AM   #29  
~~Maintainer!~~

I did 20 minutes of walking/jogging while I watched TV this morning. I'm not feeling so great today, but I hope to get in some walking outside during lunch today.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:29 PM   #30  
Lifelong Journey Member

I rode the exercycle for 10 miles this morning. I love being by the Christmas tree. So that's my exercise for December. Listening to an audiobook while enjoying the tree in the peaceful early am hours. I didn't dread it this morning so I think that will be a good break from walking. I'm going to have to do a couple miles jogging every other day or so to keep that stamina up. I'll mix the two together.
Marie