Old 07-16-2006, 08:30 AM   #91  

Sorry I've been missing in action........I've been gone.I'll get my butt back in gear & jam these pounds off soon!
Keep up the great work ladies~you're awesome!!!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 09:10 AM   #92  
Determined 2 meet my goal

S/C/G: 197/175/150

Height: 5.4

Thumbs up Day 7

What a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
So glad you are here?

Here we are at day 7. WHEW!

I am on way to do the AB Jam and then I can rest. Which I probably will not because I can't, but I will try.

2CMEAGAIN-girl, where have you been. Good to see ya, and we are so glad you are still here. This one's for you- work it girl-zig zag weave

Here is my shout out notice to our regulars: bbobsgrl, Hamster, 2CMEAGAIN, luvhandlz, Turbomimi, SyndeyBristow, and the silent others-thanks for showing up with me.
Cassie501107-we miss ya, hope you return soon.

Beforeim35-can't wait to hear from you again.

Stayc-drop us a line.

Welcome to Brookypooh!

Anyone can still join our gang!!!!!
BE ENCOURAGED and drink plenty of water
Tracy a.k.a sigma3

Last edited by sigma3; 07-16-2006 at 09:44 AM.
sigma3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:46 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 185/180/145

Hey girls -- sorry i haven't been around -- taxes at work took a lot out of me (((why oh why does my boss wait till the last minute for EVERYTHING!!!)) and then I went camping w/ the munchkin. I wanted to restart TJ this morning, but she was up sick past midnight and I was just way too tired!

Tomorrow morning -- I promise -- back to TJ!!

Talk to you all soon!!

Syd
SydneyBristow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:55 AM   #94  

Smile DAY 8-week 2

Good morning ladies,
I feel refreshed. Today is my break from the gym-ya.
I am getting caught up on some work this morning, then off to work, after work then the 2nd rotation begins for me.
CP3, I think plus floor version of ab jam.

I felt so confident yesterday when I put an outfit for church that I would have previously needed surgery to fit into again.

My daughter will be doing TJ and I am still trying to get my sister motivated. They keep coming over complaining about their weight then I tell them to try TJ and they promise to do so. It is a never ending cycle. I guess they will see the results soon enough and have to wonder why they did not do it sooner.

I am dreading going into work today. I just can not do anymore. I am compounded with so many feelings and thoughts. I just need to stay focused and remember I make the choice to stay or not.

Well, everyone, remember our motto-show up.

Have a blessed day everyone.
Tracy
Old 07-17-2006, 09:57 AM   #95  

oh ya-good to hear from you SyndeyBristow-just jump back in.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:33 PM   #96  
No More Excuses

S/C/G: 220/203/160

Default I'm Back - Ready for Round #2

Hey there everybody! I'm back from my trip to Louisiana and ready to work on TJ round #2. When this challenge first began, I committed to the first week only...wasn't sure if I could make it to week 2. Well, week 2 is here and I'm fired up and ready to go. I got on the scale this morning and I've lost 2 lbs...that puts me at 209!!!! Some of you may be thinking what's the big deal...well the big deal is that I haven't been at 209 since 1995. Normally I would be embarrassed to admit this, but I'm just so dog-gone happy right now that I just want to shout out to the world that I'm getting it done this time around. I'm sticking with my motto: NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

Sigma3 ~~ I'm glad you found gloves...along with all of your other goodies. Shopping is one of my favorite hobbies, too. hehe

Hamster ~~ You are too funny...stay away from the horror movies! My daughter loves horror flicks, but everytime she's done with one, she'll ask me to lay in the bed with her until she falls asleep. Anyone that scary, should not watch horror movies.

Brookypooh ~~ Welcome! Hope you get your TJ soon...we'll be here.

Luvhandlz ~~ I am disgusted with our electric company and with this Texas heat. My electricity bills have been constantly rising for the past 18 months. Even though we have been deregulated, I'm still paying too much...okay, I'll stop before I get too worked up 'cause this is a sore issue for me. I just wanted to let you know that I feel your pain. BTW, glad you got your discount code.

Here are my updated stats:

Weight: 209 (-2 lbs.)
Chest: 42.5 (no change)
Waist: 42 (-1")
Hips: 47 (-.5")
Right Arm: 14 (No Change)
Left Arm: 14 (+.5") (must be from using heavier weights)

Last edited by bbobsgrl; 07-17-2006 at 03:54 PM.
bbobsgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 06:04 PM   #97  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Hello everyone!

Although I haven't been posting as often, I am still on program. I am exercising, but rotating from TJ, Slim in 6 and Core Secrets. I went to my WW meeting Saturday and am down 2.6 pounds WOOOO HOOOO! I am just .4 lbs from losing the 3 pounds I gained before joining two weeks ago. I'll be glad to see my ticker moving downward again!

It looks like those of us who are dedicated TJ'ers are hanging in there. I really miss reading and posting in the evenings and on the weekends. I found a wireless service here in Lubbock and if I sign up before August 15th, they will give me two round trip tickets on any airline. I'm sure that I will have to sign a contract for ?? months. I'll have to see if what the terms are before I commit. But I definitely will have Internet at home by 8/15.

I am going to Missouri at the end of the Month is see my mother, so I will be off-line from July 28 through August 3. I plan to take my workout CD's and she lives in a rural area where you can walk. Also, I called her and told her not to bake or plan fattening meals. She is diabetic, but does not watch her carbs, sugar, etc.

Well, it's 5 and I need to go home.
Hang in ther everyone.

ILOVEKOMER--WHERE ARE YOU?
Turbomimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:45 PM   #98  

bbobsgrl - I have to close my closet doors everynight. And I'm 21. My boyfriend thinks it's a little weird.

Question!
When I am doing "chest exercises," where am I supposed to feel the burn? With the TS floor chest exercises (particularly, the hugging the tree move), I feel it more in my arms than anything.

Yesterday, I was talking to my female cousin (skinny little thing with a nice booty) about how I want to go to Thailand to shop for clothes, because they're cheaper there, when I reach my goal weight. She told me something like, "Oh just go now. You've been trying to be skinny for 2 years. Just go again when you've reached your goal weight" And, boy, that made me mad...for whatever reason.

Yes, yes. It's been two long years. Maybe even more. I started. I stopped. I gained. I maintained. But now I'm on a roll. I was so mad at her that I made my lunges and squats deeper while doing TS yesterday. And boy, I really felt I was workin' it. If I can keep it up like this, it won't be long before I reach my goal, and I can barely wait!

I want new clothes, new shoes, new mother in law (hehe), but I just gotta wait for a while more and then I can have it all! I hope I can do it by Christmas. I'm more motivated than ever. I love feeling the burn and sweating, and wiping the sweat away from my nose so that I don't drown. I love stepping on cold little drops of sweat on the carpet. I love Chalene. I love the turbo. I LOVE TURBO JAM!

I was working so hard yesterday, I was surprised when it was time for the floor exercises already. I didn't even know how much time had passed.

It's been two long years, and even more, longer years before that before I realized what exercise meant and what eating well meant. I've trained myself to love exercising (thanks to TJ!), and I'm closer than ever to goal. I'm at my lowest adult weight! Hopefully, it won't take two more years.

And when my cousin gets old and fat, I'll ask her what's taking HER so long to lose the weight. Hmph.
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:10 PM   #99  
No More Excuses

S/C/G: 220/203/160

Turbomimi ~~ It's good to hear that you're still working it. Congrats on the weight loss...wooohoooo! I am so mad...it took me forever to find my Slim in 6 dvd case and the first set is missing from the case. This makes me soooo mad...I'm sure it's in another case where it does not belong. Hopefully, I'll find it soon...think it will be good to rotate with TJ in the coming months. BTW, I hope you get your Internet service set-up soon. I was without a computer over the weekend and boy did I miss it. I use AT&T (formerly SBC) for my DSL service...$12.99 per month with a 12 month contract.

Hamster ~~ You should be feeling the burn in your chest when doing the chest exercises. You have to really concentrate on using the chest muscles only...the arms should just follow. I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but if it's done correctly you WILL feel it in the chest area. Maybe someone else here can do a better job of explaining it.

I completed both Ab Jam and CP Mix 3 today.

Have a good night everyone. I'll check in tomorrow.
bbobsgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:47 PM   #100  

Wink Day 8-so glad you are still here

Hello everyone, Happy TJ day to ya.

I just completed CP3 & AB Jam-and I was jamming. Boy, bbobsgirl- the gloves made the difference. I felt like a champ and I was amped. Hey that rhymes.

Here are my measurements:
Tracy's Measurements:
Weight: 186.5 lbs(-2.50 lbs)
Chest: 38(0.0)
Left arm: 121/2(same)
Right arm: 12 1/2(same)
Rib cage: 33 (-.50)
Tummy: 35.5 (-.50)
Hips: 43(same)
Upper Right Thigh: 25.5 (.50)
Lower Right Thigh: 22(1.0)
Upper Left Thigh: 24.5(1.5)
Lower Left Thigh: 21.5(.5)
Total a loss of 2.5 lbs and 4.5 inches in one week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so good. I am with you bbobsgrl, when you see you are losing those stubborn pounds, you are just that more driven to go further. I am excited. I have really changed my eating habits and believe I am more disciplined. No more sneaking food at night, I now end my night with a protein shake and it keeps the hunger away even when I stay up late working.

bbobsgrl-I am glad you decided to go pass week 1 with us. I am so happy for your weight loss, I celebrate with you.

hamster-this is so weird, I check my closets too when i am working out. Glad to know I not crazy.

turbomimi-good to see ya. Hope you get the Internet access home, I know it makes the difference, remember you can still

Hope everyone had a good workout. I am so encouraged.

I did not think anyone would even join this challenge and I am so thankful we made it thru week one. Now on to week two.

I am week turbomimi-I've added more in, I am doing Core Secrets and adding in Power 90 along with my 60 minute run and weight lifting . We've got to turn it up . I have a goal to meet and I plan on meeting it.

Looks like we are making progress. Good job everyone.
If anyone wants to join you are still welcome to.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:48 AM   #101  

Default Day 9-keep it moving

Good morning everyone,

It is officially day 9. I hope all is going well for everyone. The word for the day is keep it moving! If we stay in one place too long we can become stagnant-so let's keep it moving.
For the Advance rotation it is the day for Booty Sculpt Turbo Jam Live plus Cardio Party Remix(which is NOT my favorite, but I will challenge my self any hoo ).

After leaving the gym this morning, I have not been able to just sit for a minute and regroup. I have an awesome workout on the treadmill. I think I will begin to incorporate the elliptical machine(which I hate also, hate is such a strong word, maybe I should use detest) for additional challenges.
The most embarrassing thing happened while I was leaving the gym. Normally, I get there at 6 am to run/or power walk for an hour and I just do not like public showers and since I only live less than 3 minutes away, I usually towel dry the sweat and run home to do the rest. This morning was the morning I had to take my daughter to work, so I was on a time limit. I got off the treadmill, swapped out my shoes (because I refuse to let those Ballo's hit the ground ) grabbed my bag, water and apple then proceeded, like I normally do, out of the women's only gym. As I pass the mirrors, I notice that I was profusely sweating around my mid section and lower part(you get the picture) in fact, it looks like I use the bathroom on my self . So, I just figured since I am parked outside, I would just get my card and run out and no would see me. Right!. As I am walking to the counter to retrieve my membership card, there is this cute guy waiting to enter in. I tried to take my bag and hide my frontal area but there was no use, I could see that he was looking at me, trying to make eye contact but I just tried to ignore him. How embarrassing, he probably thought, wow, she had an accident on herself. This could have been my day to meet this hotty but all I could do was run out of the building where of course others were looking at me strange. The moral of the story, bring extra workout clothes to change into just in cause you spot a hotty.

Hamster-did you go to the dr. yet? I plan on my making an appointment to do my check up.
bbobsgrl-saw you last night on wowy the same I was there. How was your trip to Louisiana?
turbomimi-this one's for you.
2cmeagain-where are you?
Well ladies gotta go and do some work. Drink plenty of water today.
Tracy a.k.a. Sigma3
Old 07-18-2006, 11:56 AM   #102  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Hello Jammers!

I have finally gotten in the routine of getting up in the AM and working out!! Yeah, I set my clock 15 minutes earlier for 4 days last week and have managed to exercise yesterday morning and this morning! It makes such a difference in my energy level during the day.

I always read the posts in the Success/Goal section and I read a post from a woman who I swear read my mind concerning weight loss, her name is Gloria and here is the link to her story http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84601
I have since ordered the book from Amazon.com and also ordered it on CD with another book to listen to as I drive to Missouri at the end of the month. I am taking a dear friend of mine who is like a sister to me. I have been through breast cancer with her and problems with her daughter. She is only 5'3" and weighs over 200. She joined WW with me last week and I want so much for her to lose the weight for her health and to boost her self esteem. She has diabetes, high blood pressure and the chemo damaged her heart so she has had a stent put in her artery and she is only 45. Her daughter is 14 and overweight. I think it will be good for us to listen to these two books as we drive the 800 miles each way.

Again, I am so grateful for everyone on this thread and especially to Tracy, even if she wets herself at the GYM...LOL

Have a good day!! Linda
Old 07-18-2006, 12:38 PM   #103  
Dee

S/C/G: 172/158/150

Height: 5' 6''

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't checked in. I don't like typing while my boyfriend is here. I feel like this is "MY" thread..........not his. Anyway, he went to work so I thought I'd check in. Glad to see that everyone is doing fine.

Sigma3- Hey PEE PEE girl! haha Just kidding! So you like those Ballo's so much that you don't let them hit the ground?! I should be getting mine in a few days! Hopefully!

Ugh, only 10 more days till I get to see the "MIL" Monster In-Law! I am down 21lbs since I last saw her but if she says anything negative I'm gonna let her have it!!! Hopefully, she'll stay in her room the whole time we're there. At least last time we stayed in a hotel. This time we're staying at her house! We paid all this money to drive all the way over there, spent money on the hotel, and she stayed in her freakin room the whole time. The baby was like a month old and as soon as we would say we were leaving to go to the hotel, she'd say," Ohhhh, I didn't even get to hold the baby!!" We were there for like 7 hours and she didn't have time?????????????? I could sit here and type alkinds of things about this woman but I don't have time right now. I gotta get ready to go to the library. My 8 year-old needs to get some books. All he's been doing this summer is playing his video games and swimming! Don't know how my one year-old is going to act but hopefully we'll be in and out in a flash!

Alright ladies, OHHHHHHHHHH, before I leave....I forgot to tell you! I picked out some jeans that I used to wear before I got pregnant and tried them on. THEY FIT! I was so excited that I almost cried!!!

Hope you all keep up the workout!!!

Dee
luvhandlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 04:42 PM   #104  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Dee, we have missed you!!

It sounds like you and Hampster have the same type of problems with MIL's. I'm sorry that you have to put up with that kind of behavior. I have been so lucky with my Ex-MIL's they both still treat me like their daughters and my BF's mother just loves me because I have managed to settle down her son. I don't know what I would do if I have to put up with a mean MIL. Oh yes I do, I'd have my DH handle it. She's his mom and why should I take abuse from her.

Anyway, it's good to hear from you.

Hey where did y'all get your shoes? I want to buy some too. What is the $$ for them?

Ok, got to get back to work now.

Keep Jammin, ladies
Old 07-18-2006, 04:54 PM   #105  
Dee

S/C/G: 172/158/150

Height: 5' 6''

Turbomimi- I ordered my Ballo's from www.Champssports.com. They have some that are $99.99 and some that are $20.00 off. I got mine for $79.99. I really didn't want to spend that much but I really needed some new workout shoes. Of course, the ones that I got are black and red. I wanted the white and silver but I just got the black/red for $20.00 off. And yes, I try to bite my tongue when it comes to dealing with the MIL! haha
luvhandlz is offline   Reply With Quote