Old 06-10-2006, 08:18 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 166/159/140

Default This is gonna be great!

This is awesome- I just got my TJ on Thursday and am ready to get serious. Tried the L&B and that was so fun. Tomorrow, I will do the Cardio Party and be ready to start this challenge on Monday. Count me in.
I am also following WW and this should definitely give me a big jump that I need. Thanks for putting this together.
Good luck to everyone.
sunshine06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:32 AM   #77  

I finally did the TJ Fat Blaster dvd!WOW!30 minutes of turbos~it's actually 8 turbos in 30 minutes~she has slow down between turbos,but your body is still working.
Looking forward to doing the kick start tomorrow!
Cardio,cardio,jam......
This TJ is the answer to my prayers!I wish I would have started sooner!
Keep jammin guys!!!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 06:31 AM   #78  

Height: 5'8"

Well, it looks like we have a very large and motivated group for this challenge! This is going to be alot of fun jammin together! You are right Angie, we are going to be 18 (or is it 19 now?) HOT lookin women when this challenge is done!

BTW Angie~ Congratulations on losing 4 pounds already!! Way to go!!

Today is my day of rest, so I am going to take it and enjoy, although I do have much house work to get to.

Darcy
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 07:19 PM   #79  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Smile One Day Until We Kick-off Our Challenge

Ok, I finally made it to the office and I'm so excited that we have two more participants.. This is just awsome! I have added Hamster and Sunshine06 to our list. That makes 18 LADIES (I'm assuming that since some of you have not disclosed your names) who want to look and feel better. I had a friend take my "before" pictures and she also did my measurements. She is doing TJ too, and loves it. She's very close to her goal she doesn't need the kick start, but she has really been a source of inspiration to me.

If everyone would please sign in sometime tomorrow with your measurements and weight so we will have a starting point. I know this is not fun, but it will really give you incentative to stick with the program for 10 days. We are all going to look so beautiful and feel great when this is over. Just remember that we are not guaranteed to lose the 10 lbs, but I'm sure we will all lose lbs and inches and will all be WINNERS!

We are all in this together and if you should need personal inspiration or want to share something that the "World" can't see I have set up a YAHOO email account that I will delete after the challenge (that way I won't get SPAM) anyway, it is [email protected]. I welcome anyone to email me if you feel the need. (There is an underscore between linda & d and d & brown linda_d_brown)

Oh, by the way, I finally did Turbo Party and finished it!!!! Yeah, by butt was dragging, but at least I know that I can finish it. Also, remember that if you are just beginning you can also substitute the Learn & Burn and 20 Minute Work Out as your exercise. This most important thing is to eat responsibly and exercise everyday.

Thanks to y'all and I'll check in with you first thing in the morning!

10-DAY KICK START CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS
Turbomimi - Linda
2CMEAGAIN- Angie
Nail-Lady - Darcy
dreamy_drea - Andrea
bbobsgirl
luvhandlz
Chefbran - Brandi
Sigma3
FiveTymeMommy
Mookiemunchkin
hollyg1910
Natscharene
lovevinet - Mary
inchbyinch1
iluvkomer
Falada
Hamster
Sunshine06 - Teri
turbogenie

Last edited by Turbomimi; 06-12-2006 at 10:24 AM.
Turbomimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:09 AM   #80  

Count me in. I would like to join the 10 challenge.I am new to the site and look forward to working with everyone.
turbogeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 10:20 AM   #81  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Talking Ladies - Start Your Turbo!!!!

I hope that everyone is as excited about our jouney as I am . I'm ready to commit to this challenge and I hope that each of you are as well. We have one additional participate to turbogenie!! So glad you found us in time to join the 10-Day Kick Start Challenge. If you have any question please feel free to ask!

I had ordered the 2 Day Fast Formula from Beachbody and it arrived just in time (Friday evening). I drank the three shakes on Saturday and Sunday and drank only water!! NO FOOD! It's suppose to cleanse your body and shrink the stomach! I was never hungre UNTIL I went to the store to purchase the items for this week's menus. Boy was that a test of my Will Power. I had to pratically run past of those goodies I usually buy, but I made it! I did have my last shake to drink when I got home. After that I was full again!.

This morning I ate the suggested breakfast. I couldn't finish it all. My stomach must be smaller! I ate the waffle as a piece of toast as I usually have butter, peanut butter and syrup on my waffles! (and I wonder why I'm over weight!!). I love fresh blueberries, but had never measured them--1 cup is alot to eat!.

OK, now let's get down to "Business" Here are my starting stats!!

Right Arm 12-3/4"
Left Arm 12-1/2"
Chest 40-1/2"
Waist 36"
Right Thigh 25"
Left Thigh 25"
Hips 46"

Weight 174

Boy, I'm glad that's done It was hard , but I know that on June 21 I will be posting a loss of weight and inches so I challenge everyone to do the same. We are all in this together!! I wish ya'll and want to send each of you a hugh dose of (aren't these little graphics fun??).

I've changed my Avatar to a pic of my granddaughter, Baylie and me at her preschool. I wanted to be more personable.

I'll check in later.

Linda
Old 06-12-2006, 10:32 AM   #82  

I'll be brave and post my info too!

Chest- 56 1/2
Upper arm- 15 1/2
Waist- 50
Hips- 57
Thigh- 28

Start weight-286.5

OK, glad that's over. I can't wait to see the results in 10 days. I have the moves pretty much down from the 20 min. work out. I do need to slow down the pace at times, but I am ready to go. Tonight will be my first time doing the Cardio Party. Wish me luck!!!!
mookiemunchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 10:52 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 159/146/120

Height: 5'0"

Ok here it goes.
  • Chest 39
  • right arm 13 1/4
  • left arm 13
  • waist 32 1/2
  • hips 41 1/4
  • right thigh 25 1/2
  • left thigh 25 1/2
  • start weight 156
Ok that's over. I'm ready to TURBO JAM Cynthia
iluvkomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:15 AM   #84  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

I'm so proud of you!!! I know it isn't fun for anyone to post their stats, but we all love you just the way you are and will join in your successes!! Don't worry about doing Cardio Party. I still get lost and just do what I can most of the time. I have only made it through it once and was exhausted. Just do what you can and if it gets to be too much slow down and do side to side steps. I think the most important thing is to get yourself moving and burning those calories. If you find that it is really more than you are ready for, the booklet says to do the Learn and Burn and the 20 Minute Workout instead. I the the Turbo Sculp isn't quit as intense.

Way to go, girl, you know that you are not alone!!
Old 06-12-2006, 11:18 AM   #85  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Yeah, Cynthia!!!

I'm so proud of you too. Believe me, I know that it isn't easy and to post your stats, but it says that you are committed to the challenge and changing your lifesyle. I feel like Chalene when she teared up about someone calling her and telling her that their pants were falling down!! Keep up the good work!

Linda
Old 06-12-2006, 12:22 PM   #86  

Hello Ladies, As I signed up late, I have not got my food yet. Will do that later this morning so I can stay on track. I have not done the 10 day kick start because I was afraid of feeling hungry and weak but it will help being able to see your posts and know that I am not alone in this and hopefully will keep me honest.
Here are my stats. What I am also going to do is write my target stats on a piece of paper and put them by my computer at work. That is ambitious I know but I learned that if you are able to view your goals at least 3 times a day, it will keep you focused and you stand a better chance of achieving them. Here goes...
Chest 36.5
right arm 12
left arm 12
waist 36
hips 38
right thigh 21
left thigh 21
start weight 150

All the best ladies :-)
turbogeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:34 PM   #87  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Turbogenie,

You are absolutely correct about the visualization!! I have a picture of me in 2000 when I weighed 142. I looked and felt great. It is so easy to let things slip and although it is a gradual process, we don't seem to notice until it's time to do something about it. Posting your target stats on the computer at work is a great idea--I'm gong to do the same.

You mentioned "being honest" which is a ver good point. Any of us can post false results, but although it may look good on the thread, it doesn't do any good. This is not a contest that just one person will win - we are all committing to do this for ourselves. Even if we only lose 1 pound and 2" after the 10 days, that is still going in the right direction. We all have different bodies, metabolims and some are limited to the types of food they can eat and the amount of exercise they can complete. This challege is just basically an opportunity to join with others who have decided to work towards a goal. To look better and feel better. It is always easier to let oneself down, but when you are accountable to the group to give your best, it just makes a difference.

Thanks for joining in and if you need some motivation or encouragement you may email me at [email protected] or send a private message. I promise that I will get back to you ASAP.

Get your Turbo Charged!!
Old 06-12-2006, 12:54 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 159/146/120

Height: 5'0"

Linda - Thank you so much for the encouragement. I know that with the help of you and the others in this group I can do this .We all can.
iluvkomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:18 PM   #89  
MARY

I JUST DID THE WORKOUT FOR THE FIRST DAY OF THE KICK START AND IM SO PROUD, I ACTUALLY FINISHED THE WORKOUT FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! EVERYTIME THE KICKING PART WOULD COME I WOULD TURN IT OFF CAUSE I JUST COULD NOT GET MY BALANCE DOWN. ( i have horrible balance, it got worse when i was pregnant, my husband had to hold my hand all the time that way he would know if i started to tip over) NO JOKE, I CAN JUST BE STANDING THERE AND TIP OVER, SO NOW YALL KNOW WHAT KIND OF OBSTICLE IT WAS FOR ME TO ACTUALLY COMPLETE THE KICKING PART! YAYAY!!!!!!!! I GOOFED THOUGH, I JUST ATE SOME COOKIE DOUGH DONT BEAT ME UP! HOPE YALL HAVE A GREAT FIRST DAY!!! KEEP IT UP!!!
LOVEVINET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:41 PM   #90  

Height: 5'8"

Well, I am so excited to see that so many are doing this challenge, it will be great for all of us to work together and keep each other's motivation up!

I started today with the Turbo Sculpt because I have done cardio for the past two days and felt it was time for toning. I will do CP tomorrow, then the Turbo Sculpt again on Wed.

Here we go with the hard part.....I had a hard time taking my measurements and not sucking in, but I did it and as ugly as it is now, I know that I will work harder to get those inches off since I am sharing the info here.

Weight~177 (up 3lbs...PMS)
Measuring in inches.
R bicep~12
L bicep~11.5
Chest~43
Waist~41
Hips~40.5
R thigh~21
L Thigh~20

OK, it's over and out there, now I HAVE to work hard to get those numbers down!

Linda~Your encouragement is helping to make this less painful! Thank you for getting us going!!

Chat soon,
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote