Old 06-23-2006, 06:24 PM   #226  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Talking Total Losses 25.50 Lbs & 52.50 Inches Wooo-Hooo

Jammers--Here are the results to date of our 10-Day Challenge from June 12 through June 21......

We have lost a total of 23.50 pounds and 52.50 inches----Can you believe we just that much in just 10 short days???? to everyone. I hope that you are happy with your results.

Here are the additionals stats:

Sigma3 - Tracy..............3lbs....12.50"
Dreamy_drea - Andrea.....5lbs....4.0"
iluvkomer......................3lbs.....6.0"
luvhandles.....................2bs....1.0"
nail-lady........................2.bs....5.0
"

I hope that I have not forgotten anyone. If you joined the challenge and did not post results...that's OK. We will have others.

Now I need to jump over to Jennifer's challenge and get to work. I don't want to slip up "again!" I'm determinded this time to reach my goal and stay there.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED AND to all who were "watching" our success.

Have a great weekend!!!

Last edited by Turbomimi; 06-26-2006 at 10:08 AM.
Turbomimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 07:59 PM   #227  
Dee

S/C/G: 172/158/150

Height: 5' 6''

Turbomimi- You have me down as losing 0lbs. I actually lost 2lbs. It's okay, I know that is a lot of stats to type!
luvhandlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 09:20 PM   #228  

Thank you so much for your kind words Linda - you know how to lift a gals spirit!!!!

The bottle says Omega-3 Fish Oil (Fish Oil is in bigger lettering). The one I have is Maximum Strength 1200 mg. I forgot to ask my doctor today if taking 2400 will be okay - I didn't tell her I had the maximum strength (because I didn't know until I just looked at the bottle).

I also keep it in the fridge - I read somewhere that is suppose to help with not getting fish burps.

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 08:43 AM   #229  
Determined 2 meet my goal

S/C/G: 197/175/150

Height: 5.4

Sigma3 ~~ I ordered my Maximum Results package directly from beachbody. I emailed QVC and suggested that they also offer these, but as of today, you can purchase them either from BB or eBay.

Thanks for the advice on ordering the Maximum Results. I ordered all the next sets and I can not wait to get them. I just believe I am hooked for life on TJ. I have been bragging to everyone I can tell how TJ is the best program I have ever been on. I have sparked the interest of my family members, my co-workers and my closest friends.

Yesterday, I was at work, I was trying to concentrate in a staff meeting but all I kept thinking about was the part in the song where is say "boom boom boom" or zoom zoom zoom, I can never tell. It was so funny because that song triggered to almost get up and just doing the routine. I have been taken over by TJ and it is ok.

It is great when you can image how you will look after doing the workout. I can not wait to the put on that bathing suit for the first time. For the first time, I really have faith in this product.

Thanks for letting me babble.
Tracy
sigma3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:53 AM   #230  

I'm back! I couldn't log on to this site!!!
I lost 8 3/4 inches but gained 4 ounces.
I plan on doing the 10 in 10 again starting Monday
I'm gonna try their food with the workouts~at least the foods I'll eat.
Sounds like everyone has had a wonderful 10 days~CONGRATS!!
Here's to another successful 10!!!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:07 AM   #231  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

luvhandles-- I AM SOOOOOO SORRY! I WILL CORRECT IT AND I APOLOGIZE. you are right, I'm tyring to do all this at work and although I have a very nice boss, he likes me to work now and then LOL! I probably just got in a hurry. Congratulations on the loss.

EVERYONE--LUVHANDLES LOST 2 LBS ON OUR CHALLENGE!!
Turbomimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:45 AM   #232  

Height: 5'8"

Hi ladies!
I fully intended to join you here for this 10 day, but I quickly discovered that I needed a little break between plans, so I am starting the 10 day with 2cmeagain and the girls today.

Rachelle~Thanks for the info on the Fish oil, I have been taking it, but only once a day.....I think that I will try to up that now. Also, I take mine right before I eat a meal and it seems to help keep the fishy burps away.

I have ordered the TJ maximum results and deluxe packages....Can't wait to get them!!!

I will check in with you all again.
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:48 AM   #233  

Height: 5'8"

OOPS!! I meant to post this at Zennifer's challenge thread.
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote