Old 03-09-2006, 02:11 AM   #1  

Question The Core or Turbo Jam

Look, I am really fat. I already have Tony Horton on the shelf collecting dust so I need to know what is better for a 3H girl, The Core or Turbo Jam. I like exercise but I tend to stray fast. I'll start really good for 2 weeks and then I tend to just get disinterested. I need some HELP!!!

I lot of Tony I just couldn't do and it made me frustrated so I made up my own workout using some of his moves but who wants to do that?
moreforu68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 01:25 PM   #2  

what is "The Core" I have never heard of it.
fikustrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 02:27 PM   #3  

Thumbs up Turbo Jam, Turbo Jam, Turbo Jam

Do you mean Core Secrets? If so then Turbo Jam all the way!!! In fact, even if you mean something different, I say Turbo Jam all the way! It really is an amazing program. I have all 9 of the videos that are out (I'm getting four more in about a week--I'm waiting ever so impatiently for them to be released). When I wear my heart rate monitor, I burn, on average, 700 calories in a single 45 minute workout! So if you're looking for quick, lasting results, TJ is the key!

I have all of Tony's programs as well. I love him, and his sense of humor. He is amazing at everything he does, however, I find myself more movtivated when I'm doing TJ. I get more into the workouts because of the amped up music. Tony is a smart smart man, and his porgrams are AWESOME if you are looking to tone up. But if weight loss is your goal, then TJ is your answer.

Good luck to you

Amanda
isabee03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 02:47 PM   #4  

I agree. Turbo Jam is a great workout, no matter what shape you are in. There is a woman on the TJ dvd's that has lost 75lbs doing everything low impact. She is quite an inspiration.

My Mom has the Core ball. She seems to like it. The Core and TJ are completely different workouts. TJ is more cardio and you will lose more weight doing it. The Core is more for toning, but you will lose weight doing it too. Like I said, I like TJ and I can honestly say that I've never tried the Core. I debated between the two for a while and decided to go with TJ and I'm VERY glad I did.

My testimonial for TJ is that as of today, I have been doing it for almost 3 weeks and I've lost 9 pounds and about 4 inches. It really works!

Good luck with whichever you do!
ConnorsMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 02:17 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 170/166/135

I find Tony Horton very boring. I LOVE Turbo Jam. The music is fun & so is the workout. I do it 4 times a week because I enjoy my workouts now. I look forward to going home & "pumping" with TJ. If you get bored quickly then TJ is the way to go.
wickedgrl_76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 09:36 AM   #6  

I am not sure what "The Core" is? Maybe you mean Core Secrets. I have Turbo Jam and Core Secrets. TJ all the way for cardio and fast weight loss! CS is great for toning! I say alternate between both bc they are tatally different.

TJ all the way if you are looking for fun and motivating cardio! I have already lost 10lbs in 3 1/2 wks~
so_butta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:08 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

Core Secrets was the only infomercial to which I've ever responded, and I still continue to use it (it's been about 5 months now). I like it and have bought new stability ball dvds to mix things up a bit. However, I agree that this is better for toning. I go to the gym for my cardio. I'm not familiar with Turbo Jam, but from what I've read, it sounds like a good choice for you.
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote