Old 02-13-2006, 01:15 AM   #1  
Learning To Fly...

S/C/G: 307/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Default Good Cardio/Strength DVD's?

Im looking for some good DVD's that have Cardio as well as strength training (weights and/or stability ball) Either in one workout, or different workouts.

I would prefer something not too hard but not too easy, something I can use now as a beginner but also use later as I advance.

I would prefer the cardio to be easy moves (easy but a good workout) not jumping jacks and dance routines...I dont like anything that makes me jump around or do too many things at once so that I get frustrated and turn it off lol

Any suggestions?
Trixie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:18 PM   #2  

I suggest Cathe's Basic Step and Body Fusion. It has a beginning step routine and one that is an intermediate level. It also has 50 minutes of strength training using weights, a stability ball and an x-tube (you could use weights instead).

Also check into the FitPrime and Kick Butt workouts from Women's Health and Fitness Network (WHFN). All their workouts have cardio, weights, Pilates and yoga with varying emphasis.

If you want something fun, check Gilad. He has a 45/45 routine (cardio and strength done on alternate days and his Getting Fit in Jerusalem workout features both in the same workout (and a camel steals the show). His are intermediate level workouts, I would think because he does some higher impact moves.

Happy hunting!
DancingAngel is offline   Reply With Quote