Favorite kick-boxing dvd

• What is your favorite kickboxing dvd? I have looked at amazon at tae-bo and Kathy Smith's Kickboxing Work out. I think I will buy the Tae bo, but has anyone tried the other video?
  • I have and enjoy Kathy's workout! She has an expert to assist her, so you get a lot of good pointers on form. It's a good solid workout, gets the heartrate up, is easy to follow along with and is good fun too. I would recommend it.
  • Good...I think I will order it.
  • Quote: I have and enjoy Kathy's workout! She has an expert to assist her, so you get a lot of good pointers on form. It's a good solid workout, gets the heartrate up, is easy to follow along with and is good fun too. I would recommend it.
    wow! what a great weight loss. How did you lose 190 pounds. That's great!
  • I second the Kathy Smith video, it is really great and she teaches you how to do everything SAFELY!
  • I personally use Ultimate body - Beginning Workouts for Weight Loss DVD, has a 30 minute kickboxing workout, 28 minutes of bootcamp, 30 mins of weights workout and each one comes with abs workouts. There is an advanced one called Ultimate Body - Challenging Workouts for Weight Loss which is a little harder than the beginners one
  • Has anybody tried one with Kimberly spreen? She was excellen in the Kickbutt series, and I know she has a few kickboxing workouts out, but I have not tried them as I wanted reviews first. I really liked the way she explained the movement and what we wer to do in the workouts she did for Kickbutt, ut since these were not under her direction, I wondered how she was on other workouts.
  • Where did you purchase your Ulitmate body dvd from? Does Target or Walmart Carry it?
  • Hey there, I know this is an old post, but I absolutely love Jani Saffell Kickboxing videos. I have the Quik Fix Cardio Kick of hers, and I think I may buy a few of her others... she is awesome!
  • Love Kathy Smith
    I would say ditto to the Kathy Smith Cardio kickboxing tape, it's an awesome workout and it really gets my heartrate up. I also am a huge fan of Quick Fix Cardio Kick. It consists of 3, 10 minute workouts.
  • I also like Kathy Smith. I have Tae Bo also, and I think his counting for the number of reps and such is horrible! It's fun though!
  • I love the Tae Bo DVD's. I find Billy Blank's really motivating!
  • Quick Fix has a new one with Keli Roberts. She is the BEST instructor -- she was a guest on Kathy's video. It is 50 minutes broken into 5 10-minute segments, so you can do any or all. Two of the segments are cardio and the other three are toning emphasis, upper body, lower and core. An EXCELLENT buy!
  • I have become a huge fan of kickboxing in the past year. I own Tae-Bo Cardio, Janis Saffel's Kickbox Strikezone, Keli Roberts' Kickbox Bootcamp (part of the 10-Minute Solution series) and also have short kickboxing workouts on other DVDs such as Quickfix Total Mix and 10-Minute Solution. I've also rented Hardcore Kickbox Circuit by Janis Saffel and her husband, Guillermo Gomez, and Tae-Bo Cardio Circuit 1.

Of all of those, my favorite is Keli's Kickbox Bootcamp, though Kickbox Strikezone is moving up (just wish it didn't have QUITE so much kicking as I prefer punching with a little kicking) and my least favorite is probably Hardcore Kickbox Circuit...but that's not so much because the workout itself is so bad, but because the production values are low.