Old 10-06-2005, 08:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Good Abs Video

I started a new thread because I don't have the same problem as BriarcliffeAngel.

I workout at the gym except I don't like doing abs there. I was thinking of using a video instead. Here are a couple I found that sound pretty cool:

Denise Austin's Hit the Spot Pilates - has 3 abs workouts
Winsor Pilates Power Sculpt Abs
Sexy Abs with Leisa Hart

Has anyone done any of these? Or have one they would reccommend? I am looking for an isolated abs workout, not an overall one.

Thanks Everyone!
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:05 PM   #2  

Again, I like these:

Kathy Smith's Pilates for Abs
Tamilee Webb's I Want Those Abs
Gaiam's Pilates for Weight Loss

I've heard good things about Winsor Pilates but haven't seen any of the videos. I don't like Denise Austin in general.
funniegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 06:43 PM   #3  

Winsor pilates and Crunch pilates are my fav! If you buy Windsor pilates 3 or more DVDs or VCRs in the package - it usually contains the resistance band!

I can only thank Winsor lady for my abs - after 3 kids they are "almost" abs of steel - no problem to use bikini!

Another exercise which ALWAYS works for me is Roman chair in the gym. Unfortunately at some point you eventually get tired counting how many times you lifted you legs, rather than actually lifting. If you do not know what Roman chair is (and most of the gyms for some reason put them in "male" section of the gym) - it is device where you put your elbows on the pads and kind of hang your body supporting on elbows and bend your knees and bring the to your chest while supporting yourself on elbows. Every time I overindulge and girth reflects it - Roman chair is my friend!

Sandy.
Sashenka is offline   Reply With Quote