Old 09-19-2005, 05:49 PM   #1  
Ready to be a LOSER :0)

Default Core Secrets

I was curious if anyone has tried it, liked it, lost weight/inches on it.... OR hates it. I keep seeing those infomercials when I cannot sleep, which is QUITE often and since it is now really cheap I thought maybe I would give it a try. When I was at Books ~a~ Million with my son, I saw Gunnar Petersons workout book and it looked really interesting.

Just curious if it was worth it. Trying to find something to help me stretch and tone. I am just not small enough for yoga and pilates yet. I feel like a beach ball when I try, guess because I am so short

Thanks,
Jess
jellybean3557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 06:42 PM   #2  

i love it! it's a great fast paced fun work out and using the ball doesn't hurt your back as much doing ab work outs. You really feel it too - it's amazing how much you really use your core because you have to balance. I recommend it!
~ Molly
beautifulwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 06:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 294/274/240

I just got the CORE secrets dvd's. I was hooked on Gunnas when I came acroos his fitness methods on a site where he advertises Propel drink.
He had great exercises there with full instructions. I loved them and they really worked wonders. They didnt just concentrate on one muscle nut atleast 3 at the same time. He does a 'Matrix Lunge' which is Totally fabulous for the inner and outer thighs as well as the whole leg.

I plan on working this program into my routine with Taebo.
ms_plavala is offline   Reply With Quote