Old 10-24-2006, 08:33 PM   #721  

Talking

WOW! Talk about a long thread!!!

I'm glad I stumbled upon this one though. I've been condisering TJ for a while now and I've decided to put TJ and the TransFIRMer and a new pair of work out shoes on my Christmas list! I told the hubby I'd rather have stuff that's gonna get me up and moving rather than Computer games or anything that is gonna have me sitting on my butt! LOL!!! I'll have to let ya know how I like them if Santa delivers them. I think I'n gonna like TJ alot though from reading the posts here! I like to dance and I love the Old school dance music! I like WATP, some of the FIRM, and Kathy Smith alot. I just got The Biggest Loser workout but haven't done it yet. I have a couple Billy Blanks Taebo but I don't really care for it much...not right now anyways....
PinkDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:54 PM   #722  
On A Mission

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140

Height: 5ft 3in

has anyone ordered them off of ebay successfully? I "won" one video and it's never came. In fact I'm supposed to be getting the money back through paypal on monday...

also, it says on the beach body website that you can make 3 payments of $20 each, but when you go to your 'cart' it shows $75 and the button to proceed has a warning under it saying that if you click it your credit card will be charged for the 'amount listed above'???
mkat321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 10:25 PM   #723  

That is probably the shipping and tax added in to be $75. I would also look at QVC - I don't know if it is cheaper but their customer service is better.

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:44 PM   #724  

I got my turbo jam from QVC about 2 weeks ago. All I have to say is WOW! I actually look forward to the workout so much that I pretty much schedule my day around it (unlike before -- trying to make myself fit exercise into my day and finding a zillion excuses why I don't have time). Some days after doing the cardio party, I think maybe I'll just also do the turbo sculpt & the ab jam too, --- I have to make myself stop so I don't overdo it.
It really impowers me so much that I find myself getting more done in my day, often times the TJ dvd music is still playing in my head -- that keeps me hustling! Not only do I feel more energized, but it really lifts my mood and I find myself happier . Every time I turn on the dvd, I look forward to mastering the workout and seeing if I can do it without missing any of Charlene's moves & timing. I have to say she makes it easy to catch on to each move so that it is fun, and if you do screw up, it's not hard to 'get back in the game'! I've tried other dance dvd's before and I always gave up because every move seem to be too fast and confusing, & then they'd continue adding more, so you get lost. It's not like that with turbo jam. I started the cardio party on day two, and had to totally push myself, but I caught on quicker than I ever imagined I would because it was so fun. I just figure if I make a few mistakes, who cares I'm still moving. Plus it is easy to get back into the routine so you don't feel left behind. Thanks to everyone who has recommended it on this forum. You've inspired me!!
lilbitrsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:32 AM   #725  

Default does it really work

Hi,

I am very new to this but stumbled upon this site looking for reviews
to Turbo Jam. Is it really as good as it looks? Has anyone tried the
new gloves?
smoke free girl is offline   Reply With Quote