Old 11-07-2005, 01:52 PM   #16  

Hey girls,

Me again. Just wondering how the TJ results are gion! Still thinking about buying myself a Christmas gift later this year.

Thanks!
caitietee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 08:24 PM   #17  

Hi Cheree. Sorry - I just saw your post.

It's called "Get Ripped" by Jari Love. It's on the collagevideo.com website.

I haven't exercised for almost two weeks now - hurt my foot and then came down with an awful cold. My daughter has the flu now but I am getting back into the workout mode again tonight. Plan on doing Jari tomorrow - hopefully I will like it as much as I did the first time - I know I was sore for days afterwards.

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 08:29 PM   #18  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

I'm going to order the TJ tapes in a couple of weeks when I have the money. I'm glad to hear that so many are enjoying it.
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 02:14 PM   #19  

Okay, I ordered it today so I should have it in a week or two. I just wanted to see if anyone was still using them and if they liked the results.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:53 PM   #20  

Teahoney - just did the 20 minute and TJ Abs last night. I'm doing these 2 or 3 times a week and I absolutely LOOOOOVE them. I can't wait for the new ones to come out (they are saying around the end of December). As far as results, I feel more toned but I haven't measured myself the last two months, I need to do that. I know I'm down a couple of pounds. BUT, I have been working out for years and it hasn't helped me lose weight so I wasn't expecting Turbo Jam for weightloss. It would be nice if it would happen but Tae Bo, Firm, Cathe, Slim Series, Project You, etc. hasn't been the trick.

Rachelle
Old 12-09-2005, 10:38 PM   #21  

Wow, why haven't you lost weight?? That's weird if you regularly exercise.

I can't wait to get it. I also do Billy Blank's Bootcamp (which I love) so I have to figure out how I'm going to integrate the two.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:49 PM   #22  

I don't know teahoney. I was watching my calorie intake with Fitday and for a time, using the ww point system the same time as calorie counting. As soon as I have the extra cash, I'm going in and having my Resting Metabolism tested. Hopefully that will give me a clue as to what I'm doing wrong. I feel like there is something missing from my body - or that there is just one thing that isn't clicking. I'll figure it out one of these days. I love to exercise and that is the most important thing - it might not change my outside but it changes my inside a whole lot and makes me feel good.

I do bootcamps (I actually love the Fat Blasters the most) once or twice a week. For example, I would do Tae Bo Fat Blaster Monday, Turbo Jam Cardio Tuesday, Jari Love Get Ripped (strength) Wednesday, Turbo Jam 20 minute + TJ Abs Thursday, and Tae Bo Bootcamp Friday. I need to work in another Get Ripped workout - it is hard to work out on the weekends. But I need to add in my Yoga Booty Ballet in there also so I'm thinking I'm going to vary each week. I'll keep Turbo Jam in there for sure but maybe instead of Taebo, I'll do a Yoga Booty one night.

If you figure out a great way to incorporate them both, let me know!

Rachelle
Old 12-11-2005, 09:53 PM   #23  

Oh, I forgot to say - I was in the chat last night for Turbo Jam for just a few minutes & I mentioned how I haven't seen any results and Chalene said that it was my eating and to up the intensity of my workouts. Since I am working at 155 - 165 with TJ, if I went any higher I would die!!!! LOL So I am going to have to figure out what I'm doing wrong with my eating. I need to stop my one diet root beer a day also.

Rachelle
Old 12-15-2005, 10:22 AM   #24  

I got an email last night saying that the package shipped yesterday. They are supposed to be express shipping it so I hope that means that I will be able to get it today. I'm so excited.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:50 AM   #25  

Hi! I'm new here. I just ordered TJ,too. I got an email Wed. night that it had shipped. Hoping to get it today since we are supposed to have express delivery. Crossing my fingers!!
tzirinis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 11:28 PM   #26  

Okay. I finally received the DVDs and I have to say that I LOVE it. Whenever I get new exercise videos I always sit down and watch them to get a feel for it. This was so much fun that I had to get up and just do it. I love it. It is so much fun and I can see me sticking with this for a long time to come.

Rachelle - I'm going to sit down and figure out how to incorporate the two workouts, Taebo and TJ, that is. I had already done the Bootcamp when TJ came but I know that I like to workout at least an hour a day. So tomorrow I think I will do the Cardio Live from Billy and then TJ's 20 minute workout and Ab Jam. That will add up to about an hour and 15 minutes. But I have to sit down and write out a schedule for it. When I do, I'll post it for you.
Old 12-25-2005, 02:08 PM   #27  

Hi everyone, I'm like to join you guys in the turbo jam challenge. I have gained at least five pounds during the holidays!!! I ordered my DVD's yesterday, so hopefully I can get them before the new year starts.

Artacia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 01:09 AM   #28  

Hi Artacia. I think you will love the workouts. They really are fun but they kick serious butt. I did the Cardio Party and when I was done the whole top half of my shirt was absolutely soaked in sweat.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:18 AM   #29  

I finally got my dvd's.I love cardio party!! It really does kick butt. I did Turbo Sculpt for the first time on Saturday morning. I thought it was easy since I have been doing the firm for my sculpting. So I was shocked Sunday when I woke up sore. Boy was I surprised. Looking forward to Cardio Party tonight.
tzirinis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 01:32 PM   #30  
Getting the Lead Out!

Default Thanks for the info!

I just this site today after doing a search for some reviews on Turbo Jam. I was wondering if it was actually fun and if it was easy to learn the core moves. I've read some of your posts and wanted to say thanks for the info!

Now, what is is Turbo Jam challenge I saw someone else mention and how do I get in on it?
sensual_blossom is offline   Reply With Quote