Old 08-26-2005, 02:33 PM   #1  

Default Dan Karaty's Hotpants Workout DVD (UK/Europe)

Just wanted to say to the UK people here - if you like dance DVDs, I'd recommend this one! Recently I bought several DVDs from Amazon at once but this is turning into the one I'm using over and over! The title would have put me off, usually but I read the Amazon reviews - and took a chance. Glad I did! It's only a fiver at the moment, but I like it better than things I paid 3 times that, for.

It's fun, not boring and not so easy you master it in 3 seconds or so hard you'll never get the hang of it! Last time I wore hotpants was in the school playground in the 70s, and I'm not likely to be wearing them again in this lifetime - but the workout's great! Dan is a US choreographer who's worked with Kylie but the DVD was made in the UK. It was out in 2002 so quite cheap now. I'm still not bored of it and have used it every other night for a couple of weeks!

Anyone else have it? What do you think?

PhatPhoenix x

Last edited by PhatPhoenix; 08-27-2005 at 09:08 AM.
PhatPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote