Old 12-09-2006, 11:41 PM   #16  
In Search of Satisfaction

S/C/G: 190/187/160

Height: 5'7

Default Hello All! I'm pretty new to the board, here are some of my favs:

I love Jari Love's Get Ripped to the Core . . .it always leaves me feeling like I've accomplished something . . .I can't always do as many reps as she does . . .but I hope to eventually achieve that

I love love love Leslie Sansone's WATP Super Fat Burning 3 miles . . . easy to follow yet I break out a nice sweat on this one (I use 3 lb hand weights and not her walk away weights though)

Kathy Smith's Lift Weights to lose Weigth 1 is good (though Kathy is a bit perky and she does scream a lot). . . 2 doesn't seem as effective imo

Tamilee's I Want That Body is cool for the arms portion . . . I don't really do the buns and abs part . . . no real reason, except I haven't gotten into it

I recently ordered the Transfirmer system . . . I gives a good work out (at least on the one tape I could keep up with . . . which was the Supercharged Sculpting Workout). I was totally unable to follow the Body Shaping Workout and it will take me some time to figure out the choreography on the Ultimate Calore Blaster one (they move fast and don't give you time to really learn the steps)
sistahmaryisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 05:08 PM   #17  

Height: 5'

Default hooray for Leslie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele L View Post
I am a Leslie Sansone girl."
I got her You Can Do It Pilates, and I really like the way that she instructs. Has anyone seen anything else by her, besides Pilates and walking?

Samantha
samanthaf63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 05:36 PM   #18  

You can search by instructor at collagevideo.com. She's done a bunch, but I can't figure out how to link the completed search.
MariaMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 05:38 PM   #19  

Wait, here you go: http://www.collagevideo.com/cart/sea...Leslie+Sansone
MariaMaria is offline   Reply With Quote