August 2017 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 5 of 11
Go to
  • Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    DailyBurn.com: DB365

Have a tremendous day!
  • slept in no leslie sansone for me today. power walk during my lunch break and after I got home from work. ran errands both times.
  • Hi Everyone!

No workout to report since it was a travel day. After I got the room set up we ate dinner at the hotel. Then we got Cody and sat by the outdoor pool and then walked to the beach. We stood under the pier while the tide was coming in. It was a nice evening. The hotel is completely booked. Hopefully I can get in the pool in the morning.

Have a good evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

30+ minute swim

Have a great day!
  • Happy Friday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    gaia.com: Pilates Conditioning for Weight Loss Level 1 with Suzanne Deason
    Oprah & Deepak Desire and Destiny Meditation, Day 22 – Abundant World

Have a fabulous day and start to your weekend!
  • good evening! 2 miles leslie sansone before I left for work this morning. power walk and running errands after I was dropped off but before I punched in. power walked and ran errands on my way to supper tonight. took the long way to get there as I went to the farmers market to get some local honey. power walked home after dinner. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Urban Rebounding Compilation #2: Dance Bound Workout
    Oxycise! Level 3 Workout
    Abide Meditation: Blessing of Prayer

Have a sensational day and weekend!
  • just got back from power walking and running an errand.
  • Good Afternoon,

This afternoon I added: Tai Chi Chih Movements 1-5

Enjoy the rest of your day!
  • got a lot done here at home today. hung the laundry I did yesterday on the line to dry today. it smelled so nice when I took it down! did two more loads and hung one on the line. those rugs also smelled nice when I took them down. the second load was my bathrobe. that is terrycloth and had to go in the dryer. went for a lot of walks today. just got home from church, dinner and running errands. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • Hi Everyone!

I was in the pool for 1+ hours today. I swam for at least 30 minutes and then the rest of the time I play catch and tag with a little girl. It was fun.

Have a great evening!
  • Hi Everyone!

I was in the pool for 1+ hours today. I swam for at least 30 minutes and then the rest of the time I play catch and tag with a little girl. It was fun.

Food was far from on plan. I am sad about leaving tomorrow. I think I have an inner beach bum that has started to surface the last few years. I don't like being in the sun on the beach or in the surf. But there is something that keeps drawing me to the beach. I even bought me a beach dress yesterday. It is really cute and classy looking at the same time. I wore it today. I never wear dresses so this is huge for me to buy something like that and actually wear it out all day. Tonight I also had a couple tropical drinks. I have the balcony door open and the drapes are blowing in the breeze. You can see the mist from the salt air under the outdoor lights. I am listening to Glen Campbel Gentle on my Mind. I can't wait to do this again.

Have a great evening!
  • good morning! just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run an errand in a few minutes.
  • Happy Sunday, Everyone!

Rest day!

Have a blessed day!
  • power walked to the restaurant I usually go to for lunch on sunday. I was surprised that they were closed. there was a family emergency. went another place up the street from them. just had a soft serve ice cream and a diet coke there. then I took the long way home and ran an errand on the way home. my fitness goals for today have been attained.