Old 07-30-2015, 01:35 PM   #1  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Thumbs up Daily Burn!

My Love for Bob Harper has grown so much, that I was constantly doing his workout DVD's but got bored and needed something else. This is when I came across Dailyburn.com

They have so many workout programs and you can switch it up. Often times I do two workouts just to burn the calories I want to burn that day, because what they est you burn isn't really what you burn. It's great has anyone else tried this site?

I'm addicted to it because there's a huge variety of workouts.

Lets talk Daily burn.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 02:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/178/160

Height: 5'9

I haven't tried Daily Burn specifically, but I did Keaira LaShae's dance workouts on her youtube channel. I know she also does full dance workouts for Daily Burn. I loved her videos a lot (I've since moved on to a different YouTube Trainer).

Also I love your picture, Sailor Jupiter has always been my favorite
amy_beth88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 02:43 PM   #3  
Lifes a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_beth88 View Post
I haven't tried Daily Burn specifically, but I did Keaira LaShae's dance workouts on her youtube channel. I know she also does full dance workouts for Daily Burn. I loved her videos a lot (I've since moved on to a different YouTube Trainer).

Also I love your picture, Sailor Jupiter has always been my favorite
Thank you!

It's free for a month and then you pay. It's definitely motivated me to workout hard and stick to it. So many different programs and trainers on it. I do love it.
Old 07-30-2015, 04:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/178/160

Height: 5'9

I recently bought my first subscription workout program. For the last year of trying to lose weight I didn't want to pay for anything extra because there were so many resources online. So I've gone month to month on 30 day workout programs with different trainers. But I thought for my one year "Fitaversary" or to celebrate that a year ago I finally got off the couch, i decided to actually buy a subscription to one of the trainers I was using online. It's been quite nice so far. And by nice I mean I am dead tired after my workout and want to crawl into bed and sleep it off. LOL

I may have to try the Daily Burn one after I finish the 8 week program I am on now.
amy_beth88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:33 PM   #5  
Lifes a Journey

Definitely! It's a month free, so if you don't like it, cancel before you have to pay anything. It's really helped motivate me to work out, even if I do a 30 minute video.