3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   June 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/296396-june-2014-turbo-fire-more-check-all-types-workouts-welcome-here.html)

Diana3271 05-31-2014 11:02 PM

June 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month! :cheer2:

teacher1 06-01-2014 06:16 PM

Diana- sounds like a fun trip yesterday!!! Did Cody behave?

today- swimming 30 min

Diana3271 06-01-2014 07:29 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Check-In:
KCM's Plateau Buster - workout #1 - w/8's
Leslie Sansone Walk Your Belly Flat 3 Miles

Teacher He was a good boy. :D It's really nice that we have the harness, now. He can ride in the back seat and we don't have to crate him. He looks like a little kid sitting there. Today is his 1 year birthday. I bought him a cupcake and a cookie from the specialty pet store. The cupcake has blue icing. The cookie is in the shape of a bone. It has white icing w/Happy Birthday in blue letters. They are totally cute!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271 06-02-2014 07:07 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on:
Tamilee Webb Total Body Stretch (standing)
Spinal Twists and Relaxation from The Gift of Yoga

Have a great day!

Diana3271 06-02-2014 05:42 PM

Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
21 Day Fix - Total Body Cardio Fix w/8's
3 Miles w/Leslie Sansone

A friend let me borrow her 21 Day Fix workouts. I think she has gone through the rotation 3 times already. I think she is trying to kill me. :rofl: Seriously! I am going to be hurting tomorrow. I am going to ask about the weights she used. I might need to go down a little on the weight.

teacher1 06-02-2014 06:22 PM

Hi everyone!!!

Diana- Happy birthday Cody!!!! Sounds like an intense workout. Great job :)

today- ymca water tabata 1 hour- the outdoor water classes started today :)

teacher1 06-03-2014 10:05 AM

Hi everyone!!!

I didn't really like the water tabata teacher yesterday :( She did a lot of screaming and wasn't very intense. On to the next class :)

today- ymca water walk 45 min

Diana3271 06-03-2014 02:20 PM

Check-In:
21 Day Fix - Upper Fix w/8's
TF Fire 30

Teacher Sounds like the tabata teacher was trying to come across as tough but didn't deliver. Is she a new instructor?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy the rest of your day.

Diana3271 06-04-2014 07:16 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on: Lee Holden's 7 Minutes of Magic Extended PM version

Have a great day!

teacher1 06-04-2014 05:23 PM

Diana- she's a new teacher to our ymca but works at another one in town. I feel bad but I'm super picky about my fitness teachers. The teacher in me wants to like everyone but if I make the effort to go there, I want a good workout!

today- swim 30 min

Diana3271 06-04-2014 06:07 PM

Check-In:
21 Day Fix - Lower Fix w/8's
2 Miles w/Leslie

I won't even go into how sore I am from starting this program. :o You would think I have never worked out a day in my life. :lol:

Teacher I understand. Did you do a class today or swim on your own?

TurboLaura 06-04-2014 07:56 PM

Hi ladies!

So sorry for my temporary absence. We've had a major crisis at school and I've been quite out of sorts.

Diana - how do you like 21 day fix?? I guess it isn't for beginners!!
Teacher - hello!!

Yesterday: Combat 45
Today : Not sure yet. Will force something or else I won't sleep.

Diana3271 06-05-2014 05:22 PM

Check-In:
21 Day Fix Flat Abs Fix (I only did the standing and plank section. I omitted the crunches and subbed another workout for this section)
Jackie Warner Standing Crunchless Xtreme Ab
1 Mile Walk with Leslie Sansone

Laura I personally don't think 21 Day Fix is for beginners. I am sore from head to toe, LOL. I missed stretching last night since we got home so late. I need to stretch out tonight.

Teacher Hi :wave:

teacher1 06-05-2014 07:09 PM

Diana- the swim exercises I list are just at my parents house :) I hope you're feeling better soon. You're going to get in more in shape!!!

Laura- I hope things get better at your school. When are you getting out for summer? I have 8 weeks of freedom left. I go back Aug 1. for training.

today- 30 min swim

TurboLaura 06-05-2014 10:00 PM

Hi ladies,

Thank you for your kind words. . It's been terrible. 3 more weeks of school for me!

Today - Combat 30.