May WATP Leslie Sansone

You're on Page 11 of 11
Go to
  • This is 24 of 39 of the family. I am in the striped sweater on the right.
  • 3mi remix.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Quote: Attachment 46326
    What a beautiful family! You are blessed and you look great too!
  • Thanks, CalCounter.
  • Three miles of the Ultimate DVD, and the usual arms and planking. I am still at about two mins and I usually try to add about ten seconds on. It's so strange because some days I feel fine at two mins and can easily stay up. But then other days I wonder if I will make it to two mins.
    I'm not sure if this link will work because I had to sign up to see it, but I tried the first two exercises on this.
    http://www.womenshealthmag.com/files...-sculpting.pdf
    Well, there was no way I could do 12-15! I did six!
  • It worked but there is no way I could do those with my sore wrist.
  • 3mi remix.
  • great family photo Carol! thanks for sharing! you look great!!!!

CalCounter - enjoy all of your traveling and vacation time. it doesn't come around that often and I know you'll enjoy it!!!!

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the 2 mile Burn Body Fat dvd with 2 lb hand weights. man what a workout when the hand weights are added!!! I sweat like crazy - I guess bec of working the core so much much keeping those weights controlled. anyway.... also did planks and other core exercises.

hope everybody has a great weekend!
    later gaters
  • PS thanks for the link to the arm exercises CalCounter.... the link works for the first page but I can't see the 2nd page so not sure what 12 thru 15 are but I'm sure they are a doozey LOL
  • Quote:
    2 mile Burn Body Fat dvd
    That used to be my favorite but the weights hurt my feet and I never got back to it. Now my wrist has arthritis.
  • 3/4 mile outdoor walk.
  • Quote: PS thanks for the link to the arm exercises CalCounter.... the link works for the first page but I can't see the 2nd page so not sure what 12 thru 15 are but I'm sure they are a doozey LOL
    Oh, there are only 6 exercises. I just am doing the first three. But they said to do 12-15 reps and I could only do 6! That's what I meant, sorry for the confusion! I don't want to do those ones where you lie on the floor. That's not my thing - although I do plank on the floor!