3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   April WATP Leslie Sansone. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/294339-april-watp-leslie-sansone.html)

carolr3639 04-21-2014 09:20 AM

Quote:

It's a Happy Monday, since I'm on spring break!
Great!

carolr3639 04-21-2014 11:32 AM

3mi remix.

cathyxxx 04-21-2014 04:04 PM

hey gang :wave: thanks for the understanding comments! i really appreciate it!

i forgot to mention that i also twisted my ankle. a week ago i fell at my mom's house in the part of the floor that sinks down where the washer & dryer were, trying to turn off the security alarm in the dark. they worst part was, no one was there to get it on video so I could make money on Funniest Home Videos ;)

sooooooo I rode my exercise bike for 30 minutes on Saturday. :bike:

and then again this morning for 20 minutes :bike: and 10 minutes of hand weights :strong: but gosh the exercise bike is soooooo boring compared to the walking (at least to me) but it's what i can do while my foot gets better.

never a dull moment round these parts ;)
later gaters :wave:

CalCounter1003 04-21-2014 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathyxxx (Post 4988862)
hey gang :wave: thanks for the understanding comments! i really appreciate it!

i forgot to mention that i also twisted my ankle. a week ago i fell at my mom's house in the part of the floor that sinks down where the washer & dryer were, trying to turn off the security alarm in the dark. they worst part was, no one was there to get it on video so I could make money on Funniest Home Videos ;)

sooooooo I rode my exercise bike for 30 minutes on Saturday. :bike:

and then again this morning for 20 minutes :bike: and 10 minutes of hand weights :strong: but gosh the exercise bike is soooooo boring compared to the walking (at least to me) but it's what i can do while my foot gets better.

never a dull moment round these parts ;)
later gaters :wave:

Oh my goodness! That's awful about your ankle. Things have to settle down now!

CalCounter1003 04-22-2014 10:23 AM

Got a text from my DS that he had to take his GF to ER last night so could I go feed and let out dogs. She thought she must have had food poisoning. So I did and then they got home and I took the GF and dogs to my house but she is still really sick. She is still very sick and they gave her anti-nausea meds. So not going to be able to walk this morning if at all! But I'm walking non-stop in the house with a puppy and my dog and their lab! It's good it happened when I am on Spring Break though!

cathyxxx 04-22-2014 10:27 AM

wow CalCounter - life sure can get crazy hectic can't it!!! I'm praying for your son's girlfriend. praying she gets much better soon!
hugs,
cathy

carolr3639 04-22-2014 11:24 AM

3mi remix.

CalCounter1003 04-22-2014 06:58 PM

Thanks! I ended up taking her back to ER because we called and they said to do that. So we were there about 5 hours -- mostly waiting! She is starting to feel better. I guess whatever medicine they gave her just wasn't effective on her.
So no Leslie today. But tomorrow I should be back on! My Fitbit says I'm at over 12,000 steps which is as much as I do most days (including Leslie). Usually my 3 mile walks are around 5500 steps then I walk about 5500 or more just in the course of the day. I was pacing at the hospital because it was taking so long. But I didn't use any Leslie moves, haha.

carolr3639 04-22-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

But I didn't use any Leslie moves, haha.
That's probably good.

carolr3639 04-22-2014 07:46 PM

One half mile outdoor walk.

CalCounter1003 04-23-2014 06:52 AM

Three miles from Ultimate DVD. Green, yellow, blue plus arms and planking.
It's so weird how much I hated missing a day yesterday! Weird because as I've said this is the first time I've stuck with any exercise and now I miss it!

carolr3639 04-23-2014 09:26 AM

Quote:

this is the first time I've stuck with any exercise and now I miss it!
I know what you mean.

AnnieDrews 04-23-2014 10:54 AM

Monday: 1 Mile Burn Body Fat, no weights
Today: 1 mile BBF w/ 1# weights

carolr3639 04-23-2014 11:29 AM

Yeah Annie. 3mi remix.

CalCounter1003 04-24-2014 08:27 AM

Yay Annie! Glad to see you!
I did the 3 mile party this morning and planking.
I left the puppy golden retriever out because he was sleeping and he was so good the whole time -- but then when I started the planking he woke up (because I was on the floor) and licked my neck and ears constantly. Don't know how I kept going two minutes. But it was distracting. Forgot to even give my thanks and prayers!

We had a scare last night with the Golden puppy! I was wishing I had a way to contact Carol! He threw up about an hour before dinner. Then after he ate vomited all that up and then 2 or 3 more times that night! At around 10:30pm he wouldn't even take a treat (which we gave him just to see if he would eat it). We were debating taking him to the Emergency Vet (we've dropped a ton of money there over the years!) and we gave him water one last time at 11, which he drank. We only let him have a little because we were worried. Then he slept all night and is fine this morning. I know he was totally exhausted because he was pretty much up most of the day with me. But that's no reason for vomiting of course. Also he was eating grass (although I stopped him each time I saw it). I had to drop DD and GF off at airport at 6am and they were a nervous wreck to see if he ate his breakfast okay when I got back. He did and has been his normal self! We are just watching him and the lab until Sunday night.