April WATP Leslie Sansone.

You're on Page 3 of 10
Go to
  • Walked three miles outside. Missed Leslie but DH talked me into outside!
  • Red mile and arms again on U5, thought I would try a double hit on the arms to see if I can reduce the bingo flappers some. I also did Firm 30 on WIOI30.
  • Quote:
    Awesome! Suggest a plank contest! You will win!!!
    My dd can do a 2 min 45sec. plank. She was really impressed that I could do 45 sec.
  • Quote: My dd can do a 2 min 45sec. plank. She was really impressed that I could do 45 sec.
    Wow!!! I didn't even know people went past 2! I'm staying with two!!!
    She should be impressed! 45 seconds is so hard too!
  • 3 miles from Ultimate plus plank and arms.
  • hey gang i've been too busy for my own good!
    been on my feet most days til 9 pm, going thru mom's things and packing things up and putting some things at my house, packing up my dishes for son, and putting mom's dishes at my house - just lots of busyness!

Saturday I cleaned my house for 8 hours (yes it was that bad) and so that was my exercise for that day.

This morning I drug my behind out of the bed at 5 am and did 2 miles with Leslie I used The Big Burn.

I also do my planks everyday... gotta keep that core strong!

Im thinking the main way we are gonna hear about new workouts is thru Leslie's facebook page. but yea, what a bummer not to be able to review them at collagevideo any longer.

hope everybody is well and healthy!
    later gaters
    cathy
  • Yeah Cathy. Mile one and five of walk it off and tone it up. 2mi walk this way.
  • I did the walk on WIOI30 today. Ugh I haaaaaate it, haha, it's a bit hard for me. I got about a 3 minute reprieve right square in the middle though. Leslie says "You're half done now!" and my phone rings. I had to take it so I did, then I restarted the dvd right where I stopped and finished. So maybe a small cheat in that I had a break. Still hard though and I am sooooo sweaty. Eww
  • Quote: I did the walk on WIOI30 today. Ugh I haaaaaate it, haha, it's a bit hard for me. I got about a 3 minute reprieve right square in the middle though. Leslie says "You're half done now!" and my phone rings. I had to take it so I did, then I restarted the dvd right where I stopped and finished. So maybe a small cheat in that I had a break. Still hard though and I am sooooo sweaty. Eww
    I don't know which DVD that is, but I know if you keep doing it, soon you will think it is easy. Our endurance builds quickly with these!
  • 65 today. Life at best is very brief.......a favorite hymn.
  • Quote: I don't know which DVD that is, but I know if you keep doing it, soon you will think it is easy. Our endurance builds quickly with these!
    WIOI30 = Walk it off in 30

It is a tough one!
  • Quote: 65 today. Life at best is very brief.......a favorite hymn.
    Happy Birthday !!!

I'm only 13 years behind you but you are an inspiration to me!
  • Three Mega Miles. Haven't done this one in months. Bands were tough in mile three! Just shows me I do need to mix up my many DVDs!
  • Quote:
    you are an inspiration to me!
    Thanks.
  • HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL!!!! hope it was a great one!

I did 3 miles this morning! I used the Radio Remixes dvd. I have to add some movement and arms to that workout... it just doesn't feel like that much of a workout for 3 miles, but I like having some music. also did hand weights and planks.

later gaters