March WATP Leslie Sansone

You're on Page 7 of 12
Go to
  • I'm new to this thread and to the Leslie walking DVDs. I hope it's ok for me to chime in here. I bought the ultimate 5 day walk. Today I did the yellow mile (had to rest after) then the green mile and the arm/back. Basically it was the "Thursday" workout because I wasn't ready for anything bigger/longer.
  • MauiKai. You're off to a good start.
  • Mile one and five of walk it off and tone it up.
  • hey gang, I almost forgot to post, but I did 20 minutes this morning of an oldie, Heart Healthy Walk.
    hope to see y'all in the morning
    later gaters

WELCOME MAUIKAI!!!!
  • Quote: Calcounter, are you still losing?
    I'm maintaining but still figuring out how to do that. I have gone three under my goal but I'm ok with that. I lost a half pound this weekend but probably because I was sick on Saturday.
  • Quote: I'm new to this thread and to the Leslie walking DVDs. I hope it's ok for me to chime in here. I bought the ultimate 5 day walk. Today I did the yellow mile (had to rest after) then the green mile and the arm/back. Basically it was the "Thursday" workout because I wasn't ready for anything bigger/longer.
    That's a great start! I am using that DVD three times a week right now. I love the blue mile because of Proud Mary. I keep mixing up the other miles to find a mix I like. I'm doing just the arms 3 times a week. It seems very short, but I'm doing 8 pounds, and I don't think I could double it!

Welcome, keep us posted!
  • Three mile party!
  • Thank you Carol, Cathy and Calcounter!

I did the blue mile this morning on the recommendation of Calcounter. That is all I could do so far because I have to go to the doc today for a fasting blood test this morning and I have no energy to do more until I can have food! I hope to come back later today and do another.
  • Firm 30 this morning!
  • 3 mi remix.
  • Does anyone know where you find our about Leslie's new dvds? Collagevideo was good at that.
  • No I don't...but I am wondering if you can answer this for me. On a couple of Amazon reviews people said they liked her older videos better because she didn't have "young models" walking with her and there were older people. Which videos are those? My older MIL would appreciate those I think.
  • I think she must have a hundred videos so its hard to say. She does have a couple for older folk but I'm about to turn 65 and I like all of them.
  • I don't know another good site to buy the videos except Amazon, but collage was better than Amazon because of the clips and extensive reviews.

I would say that the two newest videos, the Remix and Party do both have all younger walkers all in shape pretty much. But I am not sure which videos have older walkers.

I did three miles from the Ultimate, blue, green and red. Plus the arm workout.
  • Quote:
    the Remix and Party do both have all younger walkers all in shape pretty much.
    I thinks she does a good job including heavier people,men and different ages.