January Leslie Sansone Walk At Home

You're on Page 4 of 12
Go to
  • 2 miles - check !
  • Quote: Calcouter are you still doing those planks?
    Yes, I am up to 50 seconds. This morning I skipped it because I felt weak after my 3 mile party. Thought I'd try it tonight. I was very tired when I woke up probably just adjusting to being back at school.
  • 2mi walk and kick. I think I had the flu yesterday, coughing and ache all over. A little better today with the help of ibuprophen.
  • Quote: 2mi walk and kick. I think I had the flu yesterday, coughing and ache all over. A little better today with the help of ibuprophen.
    Oh goodness, hopefully it's gone! I did the 3 Mile Party. Still feeling weak, I think I need to get to bed earlier. DD is still home from college so I'm stating up with her and then still getting up at 4:30.
  • Well, I've been doing the planks and boy does it hurt when I cough. That must mean it's working.
  • 3mi party songs.
  • Calcounter do you do the planks on you toes and elbows or toes and hands?
  • 2 miles check in |
    whatīs with the planks ?
    havenīt heard of them until now ..
  • Yesterday: Abs x 2 & 5 miles
    Today: 5 miles, cardio kick & butt/thighs
  • Calcounter was talking about doing planks earlier in Dec.
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • Quote: 2 miles check in |
    whatīs with the planks ?
    havenīt heard of them until now ..
    If you google "planking challenge" you can see what it is and how to do it. One of the teachers where I work told me about it. I was telling her about these Leslie walks and she said she was doing this and it's just 20 seconds a day. Well, that's an exaggeration, it's only 20 seconds the first couple days! I'm up to 50 seconds and it is hard!
  • Miles 2, 3 & 4 of the 4 mile walk slim.
    Happy Friday! Been back at school one week, feels like a month!
  • 3mi party.
  • Quote:
    Been back at school one week, feels like a month!
    Awww.