January Leslie Sansone Walk At Home

You're on Page 3 of 12
Go to
  • This person wrote a review of some of the Leslie DVDs! Look at the number of calories burned! I am using calorie counting for this diet and have been estimating 300 for all of three miles, but she says higher than that. Yay!

http://fitviews.blogspot.com/2014/01...%28FitViews%29
  • That is good to know!
  • Miles 1,2,3 of the Five Mega Miles. I love that I don't dread doing these walks. And even waking up so early to do it, I feel so good during and afterwards.
  • Quote:
    I love that I don't dread doing these walks
    So true.
  • 1 mile done + jillian michaels 30 day shred yuhuu

should i up it to 2 miles or go directly to 3?

is there a big difference between the two ?
  • I think I'd go with 2.
  • 3mi party songs. Barely got through it. Those weight did me in again. So achey.
  • Quote: 1 mile done + jillian michaels 30 day shred yuhuu

should i up it to 2 miles or go directly to 3?

is there a big difference between the two ?
    Awesome! If you are doing the Jillian Michaels also, I would just go to 2 on this for a few more days. If you start doing too much you will start to burn out or get hurt. I jumped to three right away but I started in the summer when I'm not teaching and that was all I did. Of course, this was after a 23 year lapse of exercising.
  • Thanks to Leslie and my treadmill, I'm 30 miles into the new year. Today I did a 4 mile dvd (Fast and Firm with the green stretchy band) and repeated mile 3 (boosted walking) to make 5 miles.
  • Way to go lotsakids.
  • What does you user name mean?
  • Quote: Thanks to Leslie and my treadmill, I'm 30 miles into the new year. Today I did a 4 mile dvd (Fast and Firm with the green stretchy band) and repeated mile 3 (boosted walking) to make 5 miles.
    Wow! That's impressive - 30 Miles! You have inspired me to keep track of how many miles I have done this year! I have to go back through the threads to see what I did. Most days I do 3 miles but I think I did 4 a few days. But now that I'm back at work, it will probably be three most days.
  • 3 Mile Party!
  • 3mi party.
  • Calcouter are you still doing those planks?